Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

We really discussin how people spend THEIR time and how they wana obtain THEIR shoes. Who cares what the next person does to cop shoes. If runnin around collecting 20 raffle tickets is their thing then ok if pre ordering is their thing them ok. If sittin behind a computer is their thing then ok. Let's jus hope we all flourish on the 28th. Everyone situation is different so we go about things different...

We really discussin how people spend THEIR time and how they wana obtain THEIR shoes. Who cares what the next person does to cop shoes. If runnin around collecting 20 raffle tickets is their thing then ok if pre ordering is their thing them ok. If sittin behind a computer is their thing then ok. Let's jus hope we all flourish on the 28th. Everyone situation is different so we go about things different...

The new NT where everyone cares what people do with their time, their money and what they wear.

They don't have time for raffle tickets, but have time to worry with what other people are doing.

Then how would you know the raffles are rigged?
Cause I use to tip a manager at a nike retailer to hold a pair for me to pick up on release day instead of entering into their raffle. And it's common knowledge in the "sneaker community." Don't patronize me.

Last edited:
Does weekend drop charge you the day the item ships out? I got the confirmation email but I have not been charged yet.

Insert that Anchor man gif.. Too early for this stuff, can't say a thing to "The New NT" without some nonsense coming back.

I'm hoping for million pairs to be made.

Resell will start at $300 and once they can't sell them. Then they'll drop like the usually do $220-$250 in Facebook groups.

I was able to get Carmines for $215 3 months after release. Just be patient and don't give in paying major money for this GR release.
Can you bless me with the FB group that be selling the carmines?

Plot Twist: Weekend drop fails on everyone's preorders 
laugh.gif

Anyone know any shoe stores in CT, I'll be there during the week these drop, would like to have them in hand 

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how this raffle thing works?

Do I just go into any FNL, FTL, Champs, etc and ask for a raffle ticket? When do they start doing such?

They always increase production numbers for Black Friday, so there's more than enough to go around. The only other factor is demand and it can seem pretty high for these, but if you go through the necessary procedures to cop a pair then you'll be fine.

I've noticed that smaller volume stores usually get anywhere from 2-4 FSR for BF, while larger volume stores usually get the majority of pairs that are shipped out.

Shoe City told me they're doing tickets for the shoe the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at 10 am 

I called Footlocker, Footaction, Downtown locker room, finishline and they all said different things for "raffles"

For my DMV folks I was calling stores in PG Plaza and they all had different answers but one employee said the week of thanksgiving from mon-weds they're doing some "list" for all the stores and they'll email you thursday
roll.gif

Another fun time coppin sneakers in the DMV

Old jokes are corny, because if you don't die you will become my age. And then you'll have some young dummy saying you're old, it's the cycle.

So I should be like you and spend money on a player I didn't even see play :lol: Because everyone else is doing it, right :lol:

You're full of brilliance today.

Funny how your name is illmatic.

:rofl: QFT

Old jokes are corny, because if you don't die you will become my age. And then you'll have some young dummy saying you're old, it's the cycle.

So I should be like you and spend money on a player I didn't even see play :lol: Because everyone else is doing it, right :lol:

You're full of brilliance today.

Funny how your name is illmatic.

Had to rep this post. That ***** was way out of line. How the **** are you gonna call someone out about buying a shoe of a player you actually witnessed play rather than be a young hypebeast buying shoes that came out before you even came out your dads nuts?

**** dont eem make sense :lol:

Like seriously?

I usually dont comment on stuff like this but this has to be dumbest s*** **** I've read!! If it wasn't for "old heads" they'll be no NikeTalk... SMDH

Its like this...

Old head buy sneakers for nostalgia and "most" of these young dudes know crap about what they're buying besides the fact that its HYPE (the more limited, the better or better yet, the more its worth, the better)...

I've been infactuated with sneakers since elementary (25 years ago), I just didn't know it was going to turn into this full-fledged obsession growing up! If you think its a "youngn's" hobby, you got it all wrong... The only thing thats different is that I actually got MORE money in the bank to actually buy what I want... 
View media item 1256223View media item 1256224
All jokes fam but I had to. Nevermind me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom