Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You and everyone else saying its gonna be an easy cop have no idea what you're talking about.
No, you're just a newb hypebeast that's all. Probably started buying sneakers after the 2011 Concords

Last edited:

No, you're just a newb hypebeast that's all. Probably started buying sneakers after the 2011 Concords
lol def not the case. but think these will be easy if you want. i have an entire closet full of J's. Also...lol at your random jab at buying Jordans after Concord 2011s. As if ANYTHING before that time is even remotely relevant to copping sneakers now.

Last edited:
i'm ready for these. i picked up a pair of 00s on ebay a few months back on the low but they started to crumble..,:smh:

Just because it will be restocked, it doesn't mean it'll be any easier to cop.

Also, just because it was easy for some people to get all the shoes they wanted, it's not so easy for everyone else. Timing, funds, internet connection, location, etc. all play a factor in getting hyped releases.

I've been lucky thus far and got most of everything I wanted. Missed a few here and there, but not for a lack of trying. Wasn't able to get them on the many restocks either. So, it's not that easy.
I never said it would be a easy cop for everyone, I said it would be an easy cop. Mostly for me and others who don't have issues with copping this year.

i'm ready for these. i picked up a pair of 00s on ebay a few months back on the low but they started to crumble..,
mean.gif
Swap that sole man.

Just like sizing and opinions on quality and durability, it's going to differ for everyone. For some of you guys this will be an easy cop, for others like me, it's already game on. Since November 1st the main retailers have been saying these will be raffled. Never before in any release that I've paid attention to, have they ever even given ANY information on how they'll do the release of a shoe that early out. I take that as bad sign. Yes they are a GR, yes recent GRs are even more mass produced than previously before, but anyone who lives a major US city thinking this going to be  a cake is sadly mistaken.

If this is going to be an easy cop you personally, you probably already know at this point, but that doesn't means that it will be the same for all.

Example: I heard people say that the white/infrared sat in some places, but for me (in my area) it was FCFS and they sold out the same weekend. Being  that this is a GR is going to be a little different everywhere.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for shipment numbers to come in so I can get an idea on size allocation. From my understanding it appears that some retailers have already gotten their shipments. I could be wrong though.

Damn ya lucky, these js are being released in 2.5 weeks, i still gotta wait a whole nother month for these........ the wait is killing me forrreal.

Im laughing reading the last few pages on how people are legit paranoid about striking out.

I can dust a 90s computer equipped with a AOL dial up service disk from 2001, wait while someone's having a full convo for an hour to connect to the Internet, sit thru the dial up sound for 5 mins, wait 20 mins to get to the FTL homepage and checkout manually typing with my toes blindfolded, and come out with 3 pairs.

Im exaggerating, but it def will be easy. Even the small stores dont dont get ish will get these.

#1 anybody can atc but how to get through that stand in line/waiting/rape time?
#2 how to get through to the submit order??

these parts are ethering me

Last edited by a moderator:
How do Shoe Palace restocked work? They tweet it? Or random? I remember copping the infrared 3s off them when someone posted a link in the thread a week or two after RD

How do Shoe Palace restocked work? They tweet it? Or random? I remember copping the infrared 3s off them when someone posted a link in the thread a week or two after RD
Random, its usually 3rd party's that tweet when they have a restock. Not so sure if it is even a restock, could be stock that their physical stores didn't sell. 

can someone that has seen these in person tell me what is the material on them? is it the ashy suede like on the 2010 pair of is it durabuck? or what is it?

In my humble opinion, a pre order is not necessary for this release unless u just don't know how to cop shoes today. Y'all are bugging.

Back
Top Bottom