Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the way i put it is if you wait 14 years for a proper retro, besides the infrapack, and you try your best to get 1 shoe and miss cause of bots and resellers, i mean what point dont you get frustrated? so theres some seriousness involved because of demand and I know theres alot of kiddies that wanna flip this, no dambs given about keeping

Last edited by a moderator:
Meant to say heel padding. Appreciate the gif though.

Its a valid question. Padding in that area is important to the foot locking down. Sometimes, its changes from shoe to shoe. I can understand about asking about creasing, or the many questions about sizing, but this is not an annoying question.

Last edited:

You deployed homie?

Shoot me a PM closer to release date, we'll make arrangements and get you your shoes.
Thank you very much, yes I currently am, I have called a few stores already one guy said he would put me in. I just want 1 pair, I should be ok. Thanks again for the love very appreciated!

bruh tell me about it, the exchange does raffles but they're so behind...just had a raffle for the sport blue 6's couple of weeks ago

By New Year's we'll see the blk/infr 6's lol!
This exhange here does not get releases like retros at all, they have shoes but none are to be desired. Best thing they got are the TR1, I'm hoping one of the stores back home looks out and puts me in for them.

no tax in PA. We stay winning
pimp.gif
just like we gonna win the NFC homie
wink.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I just don't see how one could think this..

Looks better than this...

That top pic pair isn't even wearable anymore,  to me.
I like the icy sole, but sometimes it's TOO icy. These 6's might be the only ones I don't mind yellowing of the sole.

Now I can just enjoy my Infrared 6's from beginning to end, icy blue to booger yellow.

Back
Top Bottom