Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

if there was one and ONLY one 6 to get, how many of you would pick this one?

i currently own no 6. was never interested in it. but the fact that these are mostly black, im intrigued. plus no gold accents like the other one.

Black infrared vi by far

i just ****** up ma sport blue by ironing it bruhs :/.... i knew it was gon be a bad idea... i had to try to see it works tho... copping me another pair on saturday tho :wink:

i just ****** up ma sport blue by ironing it bruhs :/.... i knew it was gon be a bad idea... i had to try to see it works tho... copping me another pair on saturday tho :wink:

Nobody cares about creases cause shoes are going to crease. I have never ran into anyone that said, "he got on some heat but damn them things sure are creased the **** up". Lesson learned. Also you really put an iron to your shoes?

Jaguars fan.gif

Last edited:
Nobody cares about creases cause shoes are going to crease. I have never ran into anyone that said, "he got on some heat but damn them things sure are creased the **** up". Lesson learned. Also you really put an iron to your shoes?

Jaguars fan.gif
Yea imma juss gonna have deal wit it and pretend it's not there. imma do my best to keep it clean tho, cos where i live the streets are dirty as **** and there's many unfinish roads here. AND HELL YA I LEARN MY LESSON. NEVER AGAIN WILL IRON ANY JAYS NEVER AGAIN. i saw a youtube video of sum guy ironing his pair of 7s and the creases was actually disappearing right before my eyes. i had to give it a try. but i ****** it up. now the bubbles on da side is flat instead of puffy on the left pair :frown:

I used to iron my kicks back in 06. Brought my up towns and 9s back to life. Idk the technique you used but I would throw a wet tshirt over the leather and iron out the wrinkles very quickly. Quality of materials are very different so idk if it would work as well these days

[/quote]

I promise I'm not trying to clown, but did you really try to iron your shoes?

I used to iron my kicks back in 06. Brought my up towns and 9s back to life. Idk the technique you used but I would throw a wet tshirt over the leather and iron out the wrinkles very quickly. Quality of materials are very different so idk if it would work as well these days
Thats exactly what i did! 

People in here talkin about restocks as if they are guaranteed, every shoe is not restocked. Unclaimed pairs and re-releases shouldn't be considered a restock.

If you're waiting on these to restock, good luck.
These are a GR though. If you really want them it won't be as hard to get. The Black Cement 3's restocked. The Bred 4's restocked. The Oreos definitely restocked. Hell, the holiday 11's restock a ton of times.

i currently own no 6. was never interested in it. but the fact that these are mostly black, im intrigued. plus no gold accents like the other one.
Infrared for sure.

Thought maybe the Maroon's or the Motorsport 6's or the DB's (I don't own any of these lol), but these are way more versatile than all the others

So apparently im not allowed to frequent niketalk as an employee whoops my manager was like dude u shouldn't be post stuff in there lol

Last edited:
are these worth $360 to pre order? I feel like its impossible to get a retail pair from where i live with the resellers hoarding everything 

are these worth $360 to pre order? I feel like its impossible to get a retail pair from where i live with the resellers hoarding everything 
That's a question you should be asking yourself. If you have $360 to give you some peace of mind, then do so.

Last edited:
not sure if i should double up on these or the columbia 11's ,,, either way at least one pair will for sure be copped. 

People in here talkin about restocks as if they are guaranteed, every shoe is not restocked. Unclaimed pairs and re-releases shouldn't be considered a restock.

If you're waiting on these to restock, good luck.
These are a GR though. If you really want them it won't be as hard to get. The Black Cement 3's restocked. The Bred 4's restocked. The Oreos definitely restocked. Hell, the holiday 11's restock a ton of times.

Exactly. Dudes on some type of Harrison Ford frantic like these gonna be that hard.

It be a hard choice (between DMP 6 and These) but I'd go these. This is just a shoe that looks amazing new or beat. It's a classic.

Hoping for a remastered DMP though.

Back
Top Bottom