Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Nice man you got 10 years on me but i plan to rock till i die.
the ones i got when i was 21 cost me more than the ones i got last week...you couldnt buy them here in the UK...a guy had his own shop and went to the states and used to buy aload of basketball stuff then sell it in his store..you keep rocking them friend...

Just posted in the L/C Forum, but figured this may help out some here as well.

Got a little time today, so I'm messing around.

I put 3 pairs (NDC, 2 FNL) in the sun with flash and tried to use the same angle used in earlier posts. All 3 showed Red/Orange hue with the Flash On and in sunlight.

I also tested them out of the sun, and with Flash out of the sun, they still had a Red/Orange hue (even more red than before). Without Flash and out of the sun, they all kept the Pink hue.

1 - NDC, 2 - FNL, 3 - FNL. In Sun with Flash (without Flash sun still made them look Red/Orange)
View media item 1301881View media item 1301882View media item 1301883
1 - Without Flash out of Sun (Pink), 2 - With Flash out of Sun (Back to Red/Orange). All 3 showed same results, so didn't post them all again.
View media item 1301885View media item 1301886
After taking all these pics though, I must say that I believe these are more Iridescent Infrared. Clearly there are at least three shades to the color, so all the repainting doesn't make much sense to me as some of the time, the shoe seems to be a classic infrared.

because they're coming from stores.

Stores might have them for the employees and they show in the system, so DSG post. The store has the right to cancel to make it a store order which they get credit for. Employees might be holding them for pay day or until they can pay.

dude in legit check thread said box on top is from flight club. It don't have no flight club sticker on it so i don't know if they even really came from flight club. 

dude in legit check thread said box on top is from flight club. It don't have no flight club sticker on it so i don't know if they even really came from flight club. 
99.999 percent of shoes purchased from flight club have the sticker. 

Back
Top Bottom