Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

With the year pretty much done, and all the Vl's that are going to release having released, I present:

My Air Jordan Vl collection. :D Mentioned a few times in past threads that I held off on wearing any of the new Vl's this year, just for this picture, as i'm sure they'll never look this clean again once I start beating them into the ground. (Especially the Black Infrareds) Might be a little corny or lame, but I just really wanted to take these pics with the shoes as they are right now. All in all it's been a fun year, and I got my hands on a lot of shoes that I wanted. The only disappointment was the lack of the Maroon Vl's, but one gets over it. Besides those the only Vl I now don't have, that I want would be the DB's, and maybe the DMP's. And I only just copped the Motorsports like a few weeks ago, before the Black Infrareds dropped. Looking back at the start of the year I remember thinking that I wouldn't end up getting everything I wanted, but for once I actually did! Despite the color and quality complaints I hope everyone else enjoyed the year as much as I did, and is happy with what they purchased at the end of the day.

No oly's?!

With the year pretty much done, and all the Vl's that are going to release having released, I present:

View media item 1300835View media item 1300840View media item 1300837View media item 1300838View media item 1300839
My Air Jordan Vl collection. :D Mentioned a few times in past threads that I held off on wearing any of the new Vl's this year, just for this picture, as i'm sure they'll never look this clean again once I start beating them into the ground. (Especially the Black Infrareds) Might be a little corny or lame, but I just really wanted to take these pics with the shoes as they are right now. All in all it's been a fun year, and I got my hands on a lot of shoes that I wanted. The only disappointment was the lack of the Maroon Vl's, but one gets over it. Besides those the only Vl I now don't have, that I want would be the DB's, and maybe the DMP's. And I only just copped the Motorsports like a few weeks ago, before the Black Infrareds dropped. Looking back at the start of the year I remember thinking that I wouldn't end up getting everything I wanted, but for once I actually did! Despite the color and quality complaints I hope everyone else enjoyed the year as much as I did, and is happy with what they purchased at the end of the day.

I guess you slept on theseView media item 1301014

View media item 1301027

Last edited:
fau2015 fau2015 Yeah, the Maroons definitely would've capped things off nicely, and I was even hoping Nike would pull them out as a surprise release, but i'm sure they'll retro down the line. (finers crossed for 2015)

@Olympus Yeah, DMP's definitely look good, but as my limit for shoes is always $250, and i've religiously stuck to that, they might not be an option for a while. :lol: It's part of why I wanted Nike to retro them, pack or no pack.

VVILL VVILL Way back when I wanted the Olympic Vl's (And the Olympic Colors for that matter) but over time i've kind of gotten over them. The Olympic Vll's, and what's more the FTLOTG Vll's, look a lot better to me.

EDIT: dafewcha dafewcha Those the Lakers? Along with the Pistons i've never cared for em.

Last edited:
I never liked lakers either,, they have grown on me with time tho. Pistons still hot garbage. And I'm in the minority'because I have Beijing 6s from that time period #KanyeShrug

You and me both on the maroons jays25 jays25

Copped mines off of FNL on rd...just got around to taking some pics of them

ejud6x.jpg

bg69o7.jpg

Some of the last few JORDANS I own

2lkz79k.jpg

2cru3jl.jpg

Last edited:
Question for everyone here.

Does anyone else have a foggy air bubble with their pair?

This info will be useful for the legit checks. Someone on the legit check thread said the foggy air bubble is a "dead giveaway" of fakes. I don't think so since I got my pair at FNL on RD.

Last edited:
Heres the main problem with the color on these.

A lot of dudes copped these because they were Kanye's go-to's for a long time and the color on these don't look like the joints Kanye been wearing since 2010

View media item 1300879

View media item 1300888

How dudes supposed to rock these just like Kanye if they ain't the same exact color?
Why in the world do people care what this man does or rocks....just don't get it I guess

In regard to the in store purchase procedures like raffling for the infrared23, will most popular Nike and Jb retros/releases be handled like this from now on? I know theres inflated demand but I mean its become to the point that nike should create more for the masses. Or does nike realize that many popular colorways of its retros will just sellout and they chose to produce just the right amount of generally released pairs just to drive up more hype for its next releases? I look and see some sites oversold and have to refund some people. How many people you think really wanted to buy these and wear vs resell?

Back
Top Bottom