Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

In regard to the in store purchase procedures like raffling for the infrared23, will most popular Nike and Jb retros/releases be handled like this from now on? I know theres inflated demand but I mean its become to the point that nike should create more for the masses. Or does nike realize that many popular colorways of its retros will just sellout and they chose to produce just the right amount of generally released pairs just to drive up more hype for its next releases? I look and see some sites oversold and have to refund some people. How many people you think really wanted to buy these and wear vs resell?
keep supply low to keep demand high. Duh

In regard to the in store purchase procedures like raffling for the infrared23, will most popular Nike and Jb retros/releases be handled like this from now on? I know theres inflated demand but I mean its become to the point that nike should create more for the masses. Or does nike realize that many popular colorways of its retros will just sellout and they chose to produce just the right amount of generally released pairs just to drive up more hype for its next releases? I look and see some sites oversold and have to refund some people. How many people you think really wanted to buy these and wear vs resell?
keep supply low to keep demand high. Duh

will they produce more? how many you think bought to wear or sell them?

I wanted to get a general idea of the future.

Lakers 6's are so dope to me..glad people don't like em, one of the very very few Jordan + retro 6 color ways I actually really like.
pimp.gif
Hell yea, love em, such a clean shoe imo, Dope concept with the stitching and 3m at that time since the 3m hype kicked in recently

Back
Top Bottom