Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn for real? I sold my sport blues cause they were so uncomfortable and I just hated the stiff leather and toe box. I'm hoping they remaster them in like 4-5 years, really didn't wanna sell just felt like JB did a terrible job on the OG colorways except these

Yea maybe its the nostalgia of them. When i was a kid we were kinda poor and my dad left and my mom worked hard to buy me them for christmas. They were on sale for 99 at footlocker along with the carmines and i chose the sport blues

Also swapping the insole with a thicker spongier insole did wonders for them

Last edited:
because they're coming from stores.

Stores might have them for the employees and they show in the system, so DSG post. The store has the right to cancel to make it a store order which they get credit for. Employees might be holding them for pay day or until they can pay.

probably just ppl returning the shoe

Did you talk to them? Did they have answer as to why your pair appeared to be fake?

They gave me some bs, that they must have been B Grades that made it through Nikes quality control, and that they would make an exception for me, and let me exchange them for another pair. But told me they would not send me a return label unless I close my paypal claim.

They gave me some bs, that they must have been B Grades that made it through Nikes quality control, and that they would make an exception for me, and let me exchange them for another pair. But told me they would not send me a return label unless I close my paypal claim.
I thought b grades were marked and came in a different box

Just another reason not to deal with flight club. The prices are insane and you prolly make out better on ebay and definitely better if you use our own buy/sell forums here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having 3 out of the 4 og colorways released this year i still love my sport blues over all of them.
I'm in the same boat.  I have the Sport Blues, Carmines, and Black/Infra.  Still on the hunt for a decent priced size 13 in the White/Infra.  But on the Sport Blues, I feel like heads in my area slept HARD on those.

I thought b grades were marked and came in a different box

This

That's all I need to know or add on too when it comes to **** Club 8)

Exception??? What they SHOULD do is send you an AUTHENTIC pair and refund your money for the inconvenience. I believe they can take a loss of $300 just to keep their name clean since they brag about only selling authentic products. Word can get around and this may look bad for them. Take ownership... FIX IT and assure that it never happens again. Smh

Last edited:

Exception??? What they SHOULD do is send you an AUTHENTIC pair and refund your money for the inconvenience. I believe they can take a loss of $300 just to keep their name clean since they brag about only selling authentic products. Word can get around and this may look bad for them. Take ownership... FIX IT and assure that it never happens again. Smh
Yeah really. This sucks. There have been a couple of pairs I bought from them where I paid about 50 over the average resell price just because I wanted piece of mind of knowing I got legit shoes. I'm not as sharp at spotting fakes as some people are and figured this was secure. Damn

Back
Top Bottom