Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah really. This sucks. There have been a couple of pairs I bought from them where I paid about 50 over the average resell price just because I wanted piece of mind of knowing I got legit shoes. I'm not as sharp at spotting fakes as some people are and figured this was secure. Damn
somebody came thorugh here a few months back with a pair of retro Js that he got claimed were from flightclub that he claimed that were fake and im pretty sure they were missing the big FC sticker on the shoe as well.

Last edited:
these are disappointing after finally putting one of my pairs on feet. they should have used the 2010 build/shape and added 3m and updated infrared shade. that would have been perfect. i had ogs and every other release, and these are just a let down overall. jb killed my favorite shoe of all time. 

these are disappointing after finally putting one of my pairs on feet. they should have used the 2010 build/shape and added 3m and updated infrared shade. that would have been perfect. i had ogs and every other release, and these are just a let down overall. jb killed my favorite shoe of all time. 

View media item 1302289
pretty damn comfortable to me, easily much more comfortable than the other 3 OG colorway 6s they dropped this year. I don't have any of the other black/infrareds to compare with tho.

pretty damn comfortable to me, easily much more comfortable than the other 3 OG colorway 6s they dropped this year. I don't have any of the other black/infrareds to compare with tho.
it has nothing to do with comfort. just the whole build/overall look of the shoe is not comparable. idk what jb was thinking but all the 6s that dropped this year just look goofy/off compared to the older releases.

Exception??? What they SHOULD do is send you an AUTHENTIC pair and refund your money for the inconvenience. I believe they can take a loss of $300 just to keep their name clean since they brag about only selling authentic products. Word can get around and this may look bad for them. Take ownership... FIX IT and assure that it never happens again. Smh

Right. They can have the shoes back, I just want a refund. Not closing my claim against them, untill I get my money back.

I love the small touch of 3m on these.  I don't see how they're a big enough deal to want them not included.  I don't think they change the shoe THAT much.

hqzT5Iv.jpg

it has nothing to do with comfort. just the whole build/overall look of the shoe is not comparable. idk what jb was thinking but all the 6s that dropped this year just look goofy/off compared to the older releases.

So you had OG's, but you want the ashy suede of the 2010's and you think that looks comparable? Sorry, but that makes no sense.

So you had OG's, but you want the ashy suede of the 2010's and you think that looks comparable? Sorry, but that makes no sense.
yes i had ogs, they were my first pair of j's. think about it, no one expected 1991 quality in 2014 so to even hope for or consider that we would get that quality makes no sense. to hope that they would use at least the 2010 material/build is a lot more realistic. not sure how that doesn't make sense. pretty simple concept to understand. and the 2010 in terms of the shape/material blows the 2014 out of the water. the 2014 looks bootleg next to all the others, but i can understand how people who never had ogs or any other would consider these good.

Last edited:
yes i had ogs, they were my first pair of j's. think about it, no one expected 1991 quality in 2014 so to even hope for or consider that we would get that quality makes no sense. to hope that they would use at least the 2010 material/build is a lot more realistic. not sure how that doesn't make sense. pretty simple concept to understand. and the 2010 in terms of the shape/material blows the 2014 out of the water. the 2014 looks bootleg next to all the others, but i can understand how people who never ogs or any other would consider these good.

I doubt you had anything the way you are talking about the 2010 quality and materials :lol:

How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom