Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

People really still struggling to get their hands on these?

Resellers are selling them in my area for retail everyday in numerous sizes...

Serious
I don't think I want them anymore. I just saw the Stingray pack coming out and I think I want a pair or two from that. I'm into runners more so than Jordans anyway. 

I notice that the prices on eBay are going down; could it be because of the Jordan Retro 11 'Legend Blue'/'Columbia' release?
100000000% due to that. 
mean.gif

trying to make enough to have 11's for "free"

Hopefully people let the 11's go for close to retail to afford these new "Remastered" Joints

Technically the Varsity 6 is a retro+ because of the varsity red. Plus the air unit has a black tint and is red inside and material difference. The 2000 retro was labeled retro+ on the box tag because of the "deep infrared" used.

I own Black Varsities as well, don't mind em, it's just a different shoe. But prefer the '14 model..

EVERYONE WAS PASSING on the VARSITY, EVERYONE HATED them, and the 2010 ARE GARBAGE, EVerything about them SUCK, infrared was only slightly better. THSI 2014 is perfect in my eyes, ITS what everyone WANTED BACK IN 2010 AND DIDNT GET

Last edited:
Technically the Varsity 6 is a retro+ because of the varsity red. Plus the air unit has a black tint and is red inside and material difference. The 2000 retro was labeled retro+ on the box tag because of the "deep infrared" used.

I own Black Varsities as well, don't mind em, it's just a different shoe. But prefer the '14 model..

EVERYONE WAS PASSING on the VARSITY, EVERYONE HATED them, and the 2010 ARE GARBAGE, EVerything about them SUCK, infrared was only slightly better. THSI 2014 is perfect in my eyes, ITS what everyone WANTED BACK IN 2010 AND DIDNT GET

Ok.....

Quote the wrong person? :lol:

Preach Magic!!!! Just like I said a while back. I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about this version never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. Someone tried to call me out on here and put up a picture of their 2000 pair like they were the originals lol

P.S. the 2010>2014 debate is stupid as well. In 2010 nobody liked these with that ashy suede and varsity red color. People wanna act brand new cause FC got them for over $700 now and put them on this "pedestal"

WAS TRYING TO QUOTE NIKE SUX this dude ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

Last edited:
I got rid of my pair . I kept looking at them trying to convince myself that infrared was fine, until my 4yr old son to me that those shoes are to big for mommy and I said that they where daddy's and he said but they are black and pink smh.:smh: So I sold them for retail to someone that missed out and copped a DS pair of carmines that I missed out on for $170. Now I am happy.
View media item 1303035

Last edited:
I got rid of my pair . I kept looking at them trying to convince myself that infrared was fine, until my 4yr old son to me that those shoes are to big for mommy and I said that they where daddy's and he said but they are black and pink smh.
mean.gif
So I sold them for retail to someone that missed out and copped a DS pair of carmines that I missed out on for $170. Now I am happy.

I got rid of my pair . I kept looking at them trying to convince myself that infrared was fine, until my 4yr old son to me that those shoes are to big for mommy and I said that they where daddy's and he said but they are black and pink smh.
mean.gif
So I sold them for retail to someone that missed out and copped a DS pair of carmines that I missed out on for $170. Now I am happy.

Still shouldn't talk about the mans son
That's crossin boundaries tbh
Rag on the dude for returning em for superficial reasons but to say **** about his kid is cold

Last edited:
Some Carmines for them blasphemous wannabe infrared 6s , is a strong come up imo..

Good exchange for certain "Balki".

Last edited:
Should be banned not warned for talking about son. Specially by saying something about sexuality. Not right bro.

I got rid of my pair . I kept looking at them trying to convince myself that infrared was fine, until my 4yr old son to me that those shoes are to big for mommy and I said that they where daddy's and he said but they are black and pink smh.:smh: So I sold them for retail to someone that missed out and copped a DS pair of carmines that I missed out on for $170. Now I am happy.
View media item 1303035

Lol

Back
Top Bottom