Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got some 2014 White Infrareds converted into these:

Custom by http://instagram.com/vickalmighty
these are dope.  
smokin.gif

UPS has driver's helpers on the routes now, at least in my area. The helper on my driver's route looks like he needed a drink. Merfer had the shakes! Either he's related to someone in management or UPS has lowered the bar to fill positions. :rofl:

Yeah, I heard a commercial on the radio for UPS hiring for the holidays. They're hiring anyone.

They were like we'll pick you up at a meeting point, you don't even have to drive to us :lol:

I first noticed on the WTL release on FTL, EB, FA that at 8:01 it would say this product is out of stock and in other customers carts instead of what it would normally say " ERROR ADDING TO CART". I know it would eventually say product out of stock a half hour later or so depending on the size of the release. My question is when it says product is out of stock at 8:01, is that the same thing as cart errors and i can keep trying to add it?

Wore my black infrared 23s yesterday it was about 30 degrees but there was no precipitation. Those joints are ashy. I'll post pics later.. I planned on beating them anyway

But in actuality, they are fake black infrared 6's.

That are CASKET SHARP. I'd wear them. I think they would be called customs though. The original sneaker is a real Nike. I wouldn't deem them fakes.
this. there is nothing fake about those 6s
I never said the shoes were fake, I said they're fake black infrareds. I don't think you can call someone a smartass for pointing out the fact they never seen an all leather black infrared 6, when in reality it's the truth. Regardless of your point of view, the custom looks good.

I bought a 2nd pair last night for 210, DS with receipt too. Something tells me this may be a trend with the XIII's, XI "legend Blue", and the XI "Ultimate gift of flight" dropping in the upcoming weeks. I believe someone in the forum stated that too not long ago. Couldn't be happier!

Quote:

These are official. Smart idea.
I didn't even come up with the original idea. KoF featured a them but with same mid 2000 sample and I started to think what it'll look like with leather upper and the midsoles looking like real Black Infrareds. And I give credit customizer for the great job on these.

I didn't even come up with the original idea. KoF featured a them but with same mid 2000 sample and I started to think what it'll look like with leather upper and the midsoles looking like real Black Infrareds. And I give credit customizer for the great job on these.
You shared it with us and its appreciated.

This is absolute comedy.

2010 Varsitys drop. They sit on shelves.
"Not Infrared. Pass. Garbage material. Ashy Larry suede. Pass." Resell value - 280 DS or so
2010 Infrareds drop.
"Barely different from the Varsitys. Smh. Not bright enough of Infrared. Smh."
2014 Infrared drops.
"INFRARED TOO BRIGHT LETS CUSTOMIZE TO THE 2010 INFRARED OR THE VARSITY RED!!!"

Hella people in this FB group im in talkin about they like the Varsitys best. :rofl: I swear man this **** is hilarious. Yall out here trynna replicate the 2010 Infrared and some dude I seen on Facebook has his painted Varsity red :lol: Cmon son

Last edited:
This is absolute comedy.

"Not Infrared. Pass. Garbage material. Ashy Larry suede. Pass." Resell value - 280 DS or so
2010 Infrareds drop.
2014 Infrared drops.

Hella people in this FB group im in talkin about they like the Varsitys best. :rofl: I swear man this **** is hilarious. Yall out here trynna replicate the 2010 Infrared and some dude I seen on Facebook has his painted Varsity red :lol: Cmon son
It all depends on the person's preference i guess. I personally like the 2010 Infrared. I know some prefer the Varsity Red even before 2014's came out. It's just like any other shoe, really. If you like it, you'll (or at least try to) get them. And then there are some people who'll say, "Meh, I'm not feeling these".

This is absolute comedy.

2010 Infrareds drop.
2014 Infrared drops.

because people are nit picky, and they can be extremely senseless consumers, especially with JB products. They get used to their own complaining over the years, and as soon as a modification is made on a basic color scheme that originated from the OG days of the 80's and 90's, they reminisce and become dissatisfied with certain aspects of said shoe...

I've seen this on this site for years, and I've grown accustomed to it quite honestly. I have varsity reds, 10' infrareds, and these...but I STILL appreciate each different shoe for what it was and still is. People disliked the varsity red 6's with a passion, guess what? Now people think they command $400 on up, in some cases, for a ds pair! :stoneface:

None of the shoes, including the 2000 retros, truly compare to the OG model, but this is 2014...they're just shoes, and MJ is an old man now. I wear every shoe black based 6 I bought since 2010 proudly, and don't get caught up with the trivial discrepancies, when they ALL look different than the 91' pair...

Just buy what you like, wear what you like, and keep it moving...(my rant not directed at you, but at the crap that seems to exist with ALL OG to retro Jordans)

Back
Top Bottom