Black guy hair cuts

It has an adjustable head, supposed to make 0 gapping it effortless. You pop the head off, adjust to the length you want, then snap it back on. I agree that's too much, I wanted to support the brother man but I can't rock at those prices

I was thinking the same. I can get two brand new sets of trimmers and replacement blades for $180. The wireless is cool but I am going to need life changing reviews to drop that amount of money. I shop at Target a lot so I'm sure I can get them on sale one day. If I do, I may end up doing a review for everyone.

Came back to this thread to reminisce on the time someone called my cut an Uncle Tom special
laugh.gif
**** had me dying
roll.gif

Grew my hair out for months during the winter and now that spring and summer is here, I gotta decide if I'm gonna trim it down and fade it or just cut it off completely and start over.  Lookin at these kind of cuts

Last edited:
My waves are back . I gotta cut my hair though and worki on the sides .

Still need to figure out how to fade myself

My lady copped me the bevel system as a surprise and WOW; what a product. Razor shave with no irritation. The box came with 60 blades, all the creams you'd need, and crystal clear instructions.

My lady copped me the bevel system as a surprise and WOW; what a product. Razor shave with no irritation. The box came with 60 blades, all the creams you'd need, and crystal clear instructions.
hmmm interesting. Good review

FINALLY!!

I've been looking to get a Solid Review on this product from an NT Bredren... Great to hear!

Sounds well worth the Money, so I think I'm gonna have to give it a try.
pimp.gif

I was hesitant about copping this because of my ingrown hairs and my sensitive skin. Might give this a try now.

Last edited:

I was hesitant about copping this because of my ingrown hairs and my sensitive skin. My give this a try now.
ingrown hairs be a *****....best thing that works for me is using witch hazel twice a day...in a few days you should see some results

Pics or it didn't happen

I'll be shaving almost daily now so I'll post back in a few weeks with updates. This is definitely a good look. 

Y'all trippin.

No way in hell am I paying $90 for the kit without the trimmer.

No way in hell am I paying $180 for the trimmer.

Jump on Walmart.com and get you a Wahl 5 star hero for $39 and free shipping then zero gap that joint and call it a day.

I just can't see the Bevel being worth that price. How dare they put this out at these prices! Don't they know it's always a recession in the hood? Nas ain't told them that? Smh.

Let me know when it hits Groupon [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Y'all trippin.

No way in hell am I paying $90 for the kit without the trimmer.

No way in hell am I paying $180 for the trimmer.

Jump on Walmart.com and get you a Wahl 5 star hero for $39 and free shipping then zero gap that joint and call it a day.

I just can't see the Bevel being worth that price. How dare they put this out at these prices! Don't they know it's always a recession in the hood? Nas ain't told them that? Smh.

Let me know when it hits Groupon [emoji]128175[/emoji]
You can call it flawed thinking or strategic... but I don't think this is marketed to "The Hood"... it's marketed to Black Folks. MAYBE the Hood, but not those who are living at the bottom of the barrell.

It's a Premium Product and from what I hear & see, possibly life-changing for some Cats, so it's not something you'll just see in the clearance aisle at Walmart. 

If you really break it down, they're taking into account the idea that people will pay like $12 for a 6-Pack of decent Disposable Razors... and end up going through those in a month. You do that for 10 months and you've spent $120 on 60 Decent Razors that ultimately isn't helping your Neck to stop looking Turrible.

In comparison, they're saying for $90 (I thought it was $60 tho) that they can give you the equivalent of 60 Razors, with 60 fresh Bevel Blades included with their Far Superior BEVEL razor, not to mention the Bevel Shave Cream, Oil, Balm, & Brush... that ultimately saves you $30-60 over the lifetime of those 60 Razors AND improves the Quality of your Face (something you can't put a price on)... when you really look at it, it's definitely a WIN, going the Bevel Code route.

I can understand ppl's trepidation on the price, bc simply we're not used to having to pay for a 6-12 Month Supply of something Up-Front like this. I felt it was steep at first, but when it's really broken down... compared to what the average guy spends, it's NOT. You'd actually save money AND improve your face.

See... Now, I done talked myself into getting the Bevel.
laugh.gif

But HELL NAW to that $180 Trimmer, though.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom