Black guy hair cuts

:wow: x :smh: at washing your hair everyday with some concoction the white man had pumped full of nasty *** artificial chemicals.

Last edited:
Never met a black person that washed their hair everyday.
Always been told that it damages your hair to wash out the natural oils everyday.
Once a week for me.

For u guys that work out regularly. With the sweat and everything..how many times a week do yall wash yall hair?

For u guys that work out regularly. With the sweat and everything..how many times a week do yall wash yall hair?

I just rinse it with warm water each day. Shampoo once a week. Ill condition my hair every few days too lightly tho.

Once or twice. Warm water through the hair evertime o shower which is twice a day. I don't really sweet though. Not in the heat, not in the gym, only when I play ball.

Yall act like sweat is foul though. every thing else that accumulates in your hair on the daily like other people's dead skin particles, is 100x fouler. :lol:

Last edited:

Once or twice. Warm water through the hair evertime o shower which is twice a day. I don't really sweet though. Not in the heat, not in the gym, only when I play ball.

Yall act like sweat is foul though. every thing else that accumulates in your hair on the daily like other people's dead skin particles, is 100x fouler. :lol:

Dudes kill me. Bet most these dudes talking about "ew sweaty scalp!" Don't even brush they teeth when they wake up and leave the crib

Last edited:
Nah b. You just a dirty *****

Daily shampooing is a must over here

I definitely don't wash my hair every day. I've always had longer hair. The ladies who've done my hair always say it's not good for growth to do that

Looking like a Bone Thugs member :pimp:

There was a period of time about a decade ago where I wanted the same hairstyle but my mom wasn't having it :smh: I ended up settling for a fro instead

Like I said, I shampoo daily when I shower. I put a little drop of this in my hands, rub it together and go over my head with it. Y'all acting like I'm putting half the bottle in my hair :lol:

Been doing this for years. My hair grows fast so that stunted hair growth logic is out the window. I've got a full head of hair and my hairline is low :smokin

This shampoo is the truth. Helps define my curls

300.JPG

Last edited:
Y'all are tripping using head & shoulders. Good luck when your hairline looking like bron bron's.

I shampoo pretty frequently bc my hair is weird. If I don't then I'll start to flake up, I think I have an extra oily scalp.

Was rockin the kobe fade and a beard for awhile, been wolfing for 3 weeks trying to get my waves back with no success. :smh:

Was at the gym and 2 bad ******* walked in and im lookin rough
mjcry1.png

Someone recommend me a wave brush, its never taken this long before

Last edited:
Been wolfing for a month , couldn't be more happy save at least 60 dollars this month alone .

Last edited:
This cornball keeps saying dumb things

Y'all are tripping using head & shoulders. Good luck when your hairline looking like bron bron's.

I shampoo pretty frequently bc my hair is weird. If I don't then I'll start to flake up, I think I have an extra oily scalp.

It's called seborrheic dermatitis. Now hop off my sack & go find you somebody to play with.
yo *** need more than some head and shoulders then....no ones on your sack & go see a dermatologist for what you need for your oily flaky scalp

Back
Top Bottom