Black guy hair cuts

check out Shea moisture coconut & hibiscus shampoo as well as co wash conditioner. All of their products are all natural no detergents or preservatives & smells :smokin

They need to cut me a damn check already :lol:

Will peep. Bought that Cantu leave in conditioner because of you all.
laugh.gif
How you feeling it?

It's been dope for me... I've been wolfin' for a few weeks and it def. keeps it presentable.

i have a nappy fro rn and i want some suggestions on what to do with it
i kind of want the D'angelo Russell but idk how it would look on me

Gem of a thread fellas. Gonna try out that shadow drop fade Jayceon rockin a couple pgs back. Don't kno if this had been asked already, but what y'all got for growing/filling out facial hair?

Last edited:
Gem of a thread fellas. Gonna try out that shadow drop fade Jayceon rockin a couple pgs back. Don't kno if this had been asked already, but what y'all got for growing/filling out facial hair?
Jamaican black castor oil

Growing my hair out again. Unabashedly going for the DS5.

Loved it when I had it last year and Ima love it again.

Might even dye that summ ***.

It's a good style man lol

I get the jokes tho

It's hella easy to manage and it looks cool.

Ima miss the waves and half moon tho.

I was trying to grow my hair out and do that whole nappy fro thing, but my hair just doesnt grow that way. Giving up and cutting it today.

I was trying to grow my hair out and do that whole nappy fro thing, but my hair just doesnt grow that way. Giving up and cutting it today.
lol wym?
my hair grows straight but once i put the sponge in it it gives me curls/naps

lol wym?
my hair grows straight but once i put the sponge in it it gives me curls/naps
Maybe it wasn't long enough but that sponge does nothing for me. And I was growing my hair for about three months before I gave up.

Last edited:
How are y'all using the black castor oil? Do you massage it in after a wash or massage it first then wash it out like a conditioner?

How are y'all using the black castor oil? Do you massage it in after a wash or massage it first then wash it out like a conditioner?

Put it on my beard every day after a shower and leave it in all day. I just treat it like a moisturizer.

Put it on my beard every day after a shower and leave it in all day. I just treat it like a moisturizer.

Good looks. Which kind you using fam? I have the regular & I honestly can't see myself keeping it in all day it stinks lol May have to find one with a mix that masks the smell.

Good looks. Which kind you using fam? I have the regular & I honestly can't see myself keeping it in all day it stinks lol May have to find one with a mix that masks the smell.

Sunny Isle Extra Dark. The smell doesn't even phase me anymore, it gets pretty faint as the day progresses anyway.

Back
Top Bottom