Black guy hair cuts

Yo what do I tell the barber for this?
It's almost a bald fade but not quite

Would I just call it a low fade?

that's a bald fade, my g...

Just say bald fade ... with a nas part. They'll get it if they're over 30.

Because white people become terrified if we don't have our @!%% basic.

Pretty much this. Try something they see as off the wall in a corporate job.. Bet 5 boss will call you in for a sit down in his office.

Brush cut. Taper the back. 10 years strong.

Last edited:
Because white people become terrified if we don't have our @!%% basic.

Pretty much this. Try something they see as off the wall in a corporate job.. Bet 5 boss will call you in for a sit down in his office.

Brush cut. Taper the back. 10 years strong.

Pretty much sums it up.

Light Caesar is the summer for me, dark Caesar in winter for me.

10 summers still going...

Been rocking a fro for 4-5 years now. Not sure what to do. Already did the waves, didn't go as hard with braids as I would of liked and dont have any interest and going with locs.

I'm going with that nas fade today. Trying something different. Caesars don't last long on me.

Boosie fade >> faux hawks

Do people with the flat tops put product in their hair to make it stay high like that? It defies gravity.

Sean's cut is a bald fade. It's the exact same joint I go with right now.

Bald Fade, start the fade a little higher than regular, keep the top dark/heavy.

The Caesar was implemented by slave owners...the first slaves wore braids which was a symbol of strength...the fist slave wrangles gave them Caesars out of fear.

...Ironic, it's widely ACCEPTED in the workplace today.

The Caesar was implemented by slave owners...the first slaves wore braids which was a symbol of strength...the fist slave wrangles gave them Caesars out of fear.

...Ironic, it's widely ACCEPTED in the workplace today.

Damn good knowledge homie. I'm in the corporate world and got locks down to my back. f what they gotta say.

Back
Top Bottom