Black guy hair cuts

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

some of us like promotions and things like that tho.......

At this point, if you're doing your job and networking like you're supposed to, it won't be an issue. They will already know your character and you work should be speaking for you.
Don't believe this %*%$. Image is still an extremely important part of the package, and this is still a White Man's world whether you want to admit it or not, and for the most part they hate that dread %*%$ in a professional setting. Now if you working in a warehouse knock yourself out, and get a neck tattoo while you are at it. #@$% trying to make a statement, it's overrated.

you woulda been a  house !%%## back in the gap, famb...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

At this point, if you're doing your job and networking like you're supposed to, it won't be an issue. They will already know your character and you work should be speaking for you.
Don't believe this %*%$. Image is still an extremely important part of the package, and this is still a White Man's world whether you want to admit it or not, and for the most part they hate that dread %*%$ in a professional setting. Now if you working in a warehouse knock yourself out, and get a neck tattoo while you are at it. #@$% trying to make a statement, it's overrated.
You just moved Houston, you going to learn that its not as much of a "white man's world" as you think. There are a lot of successful black people here, dreads, tattoos and all.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, I know what I'm doing and what I've done.

Was gonna say the same thing, but in reference to D.C instead.
It's clear there are some people on this board who really hate their brown skin, shame..

mohawks just appears to be a 23 and under style, or for someone in the enetertainment industry. An average cat about 30 and over seems to rock it for attention

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Any tips on straightening your edge up .My barber messed me up something proper.

Go low like the boy in your avatar. 2 weeks and youll be back.*Also...make sure your mustache...chin is nice and crisp. Telling you...it works

Any tips on straightening your edge up .My barber messed me up something proper.

just leave it alone until it grows back some, otherwise youre just gonna push it back

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Go low like the boy in your avatar. 2 weeks and youll be back.*Also...make sure your mustache...chin is nice and crisp. Telling you...it works
This. 

Man yall tripping, I'm bald B, BALD!!!...ain't but one style I can rock. Used to be wavy up til early twenties, now it's either fresh shaved or couple days stubble.

Originally Posted by ricky409

you woulda been a  house !%%## back in the gap, famb...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even mad, even with you calling me a house negro because I know you never met me, and I never met you. 

That inferior mentality 
30t6p3b.gif
. Your image is that of a black man regardless. Only way you moving up is by them not being able to deny what you bring to the table. Appealing to the "white man" aint getting you that far bruh. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

That inferior mentality 
30t6p3b.gif
. Your image is that of a black man regardless. Only way you moving up is by them not being able to deny what you bring to the table. Appealing to the "white man" aint getting you that far bruh. 
laugh.gif
LOL!!!! Like y'all even know what I do, what I have done or am about to do. I'll let y'all keep on cause this +%@* is amusing.

Why don't African American men style their hair like Didier Drogba? 
I think it looks pretty cool

I'm not even mad, even with you calling me a house negro because I know you never met me, and I never met you. 

didnt mean to take it that far famb... my apologies...
but still... we both know that there is still an ideology of inferiority in the black man of america...

however, w/ the works of past great figures, we've GREATLY challenged that and opened people's eyes up...

i see where you coming from... but why try to shape yourself to please someone else... when it should be about performance...?

you're prolly right... i may not get THAT certain promotion b/c my hair happens to grow a certain way... but you know what?

1. i might be paving the way for someone else who's more talented, more accomplished, w/ the same hair.. and they CANT overlook them...

2. there may be some other position where some other black guy before me paved the way...

people are flaming you not b/c they think they know you... but b/c of what you typed... you cant say "forget about expressing yourself"... 

its not expression... ITS JUST HOW YOUR HAIR GROWS! ITS NATURAL...

you would think w/ a name like Elder Watson Diggs, you'd be more aware of fighting against the odds... paving the way for folks after you...

come on, famb...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Go low like the boy in your avatar. 2 weeks and youll be back. *Also...make sure your mustache...chin is nice and crisp. Telling you...it works
This. 

Wait are yall serious if I get it cut low with no edge it will grow back right

That inferior mentality 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
LOL!!!! Like y'all even know what I do, what I have done or am about to do. I'll let y'all keep on cause this +%@* is amusing.
Like you know what anyone else does, has done, or is about to do. See how that works? We responding to your statement and what it displayed. We laughing right here with you bruh

Go low like the boy in your avatar. 2 weeks and youll be back. *Also...make sure your mustache...chin is nice and crisp. Telling you...it works
This. 

It will grow back right regardless. If you cut it low your line up isn't as noticeable and your hair looks cleaner while it's growing back. Especially if your facial hair looks proper you go from ugly cut, to something clean. 

This. 

It will grow back right regardless. If you cut it low your line up isn't as noticeable and your hair looks cleaner while it's growing back. Especially if your facial hair looks proper you go from ugly cut, to something clean. 

Im def doing that now I hate it when my barber makes critical mistakes like that.Its enough i got razor bumps on my neck now its time to find a new barber probably

Im def doing that now I hate it when my barber makes critical mistakes like that.Its enough i got razor bumps on my neck now its time to find a new barber probably
Do you tell him what you don't like? If you do its definitely time to start looking for someone else 

Back
Top Bottom