Black guy hair cuts

Just watch international soccer if you want hair ideas, black dudes be rocking a whole mess of out there styles from Brazilians to the Africans.

144360297.jpg

sexy. 
pimp.gif
 I am going with one of these two for the fall.

Does anyone remember the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode where Ashley fights the girl bully at school? The "Back up! Back up! Just mind your business, that's all, just mind your business!" episode?

Nick Young looks like the female bully, Paula Hoover!

6_the%20fresh%20prince%20of%20bel-air-%28did%20the%20earth%20move%20for%20you_%29-2010-05-24-0.jpg

:rofl:

It takes me a strong 4-5 months to even get a mini fro I always wanted the lil fro with the fade on the sides but it takes all damn year to get there

Ima wave head but I haven't had a deco cut since oct

If I still had hair I would say f it and grow that long luxurious look. Dead serious.

I would have my curls swinging in the wind and never cut it off. Too bad I'm bald though.

Last edited:
It takes me a strong 4-5 months to even get a mini fro I always wanted the lil fro with the fade on the sides but it takes all damn year to get there

Ima wave head but I haven't had a deco cut since oct

Man that slow growth/ thin hair hair compare to other thick hair is the worst smh

Man I rocked a fro for almost 1 year. I just tapered it every couple of weeks.
I'm now rocking a dark Caesar with a part.

Bald fade = lil boosie

Taper = deron williams

Google the two and you will see the difference

Y'all needa stop playin' and hop on the #TeamFlatTops wave. :smokin

Ya'll put the battery in my back and I got a flat top. Now I might be meeting with a big banks recruiting team and I have a goddamn flat top. I'm trying to figure out how to make this haircut white person friendly/professional. :lol:

Yo what do I tell the barber for this?
It's almost a bald fade but not quite

Would I just call it a low fade?

Back
Top Bottom