Black Culture Discussion Thread

These veterans help 8,000 Chicago students get to school safely each day 

CCqOamJWEAEaR0L.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/13/chicago-veterans-keep-streets-safe_n_7028830.html?

Kicks me every time I learn more about how America systematically destabilized this country and turned it to complete ****, 
mean.gif
 soulless, conscious-less trash. The US has done nothing for Haiti in the last 2 hundred years but create misery and chaos

what does libya have to do with a discussion on black culture?
libya is in africa bro... ghaddafi was about to crush the international bankers by issuing gold back currency to be used in the ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AFRICA... they killed him because he was trying to unite africa

He was a weird figure. He invested a lot of money in the infrastructure of a lot of African nations, and preached about African unity. However he brutally dictated over his people for decades and deprived them of a lot of that investment. In my home of Sudan, Ghaddafi paid for the construction of the nicest hotel in the capital of Khartoum.

The issue with Libya is the same thing that happened Iraq. You have a very diverse religious and ethnic population that were united under a dictatorship for decades. Now that the roof is gone everyone wants to be the next group on top.

He was a weird figure. He invested a lot of money in the infrastructure of a lot of African nations, and preached about African unity. However he brutally dictated over his people for decades and deprived them of a lot of that investment. In my home of Sudan, Ghaddafi paid for the construction of the nicest hotel in the capital of Khartoum.

The issue with Libya is the same thing that happened Iraq. You have a very diverse religious and ethnic population that were united under a dictatorship for decades. Now that the roof is gone everyone wants to be the next group on top.
Basically... he was helping but really hurtin... their were doing a lot better than they are doing now tho

african culture does not directly equate "black" culture.. libya is mainly arab
now youre gonna get into a different topic...Somalia is mainly arab, so that automatically excludes them from "black culture"?
somalia is not mainly arab... they are always noted as being the first non-arab country to join the arab league.

Now, I could be wrong,,,,but where are you getting your info from? 

Also, are we as "blacks" claiming every culture/country on the continent?

Last edited:
somalia is not mainly arab... they are always noted as being the first non-arab country to join the arab league.

thats OUR continent, f that.

also libyans are berbers, or am i wrong? berbers =/= arabs. and there are plenty of black libyans.

also libyans are berbers, or am i wrong? berbers =/= arabs. and there are plenty of black libyans.

North Africa had always been part of middle-eastern cultures. Egypt, Carthage, Persian Empire, etc.

Doesn't matter though, they're African too, some just aren't what we refer to as (full)black.

Last edited:

AMERICA & other EUROPEAN NATIONS will fall like ROME they do nothing but horrible things to dominate & control all the worlds resources....They glorify CONQUERS people that through out history has caused people across the globe misery...They all have this "IF IT'S YOURS & I WANT IT I WILL TAKE IT CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT ANYWAY " type mentality....

Last edited:

do asians claim russia?

same continent....

Russia is in both Europe and Asia. And I'm not Russian, European or Asian so go thataway with that terrible example.

Back
Top Bottom