Black American Men in Brazil (DOCUMENTARY)

1) No, but it does mean they are better decision makers than a person who doesn't know how to read . 

2) Coming to reality, some people are better than others. If everyone were equal, competitions and prizes/Awards/Trophies/Medals would not exist. There is a reason the Olympics have a gold, bronze, and silver medal. It doesn't mean you are ABOVE or BELOW someone else, that's just disrespectful. But, it does mean your skills, achievements, etc.. are better. Numbers don't lie.

3) I don't pay attention to how people write in this forum, or any for that matter. I was referring to your lack of respect for people who sacrificed years of their lives to gain that degree.
lack of respect?

I currently have a bachelors in business administration in marketing management with a minor in biology... all while playing college basketball and working.

I'm currently working on my masters in science finance with a 4.0... while working two jobs to support it. I leave at 8 and don't get home until 12 every day... no free time...

So miss me with that noise.

You talking about a degree like its the end all be all. You sound like the black women in the video.

I can't argue with you anymore. You've CLEARLY been sucked in to this false belief that a piece of paper fixes all your problems.

Again, good luck finding that PhD virgin with A+ yambs, top notch wop, cook and clean, banging body, exercises daily, and accepts you for who you are.

1) No, but it does mean they are better decision makers than a person who doesn't know how to read . 

2) Coming to reality, some people are better than others. If everyone were equal, competitions and prizes/Awards/Trophies/Medals would not exist. There is a reason the Olympics have a gold, bronze, and silver medal. It doesn't mean you are ABOVE or BELOW someone else, that's just disrespectful. But, it does mean your skills, achievements, etc.. are better. Numbers don't lie.

3) I don't pay attention to how people write in this forum, or any for that matter. I was referring to your lack of respect for people who sacrificed years of their lives to gain that degree.
lack of respect?

I currently have a bachelors in business administration in marketing management with a minor in biology... all while playing college basketball and working.

I'm currently working on my masters in science finance with a 4.0... while working two jobs to support it. I leave at 8 and don't get home until 12 every day... no free time...

You talking about a degree like its the end all be all. You sound like the black women in the video.

I can't argue with you anymore. You've CLEARLY been sucked in to this false belief that a piece of paper fixes all your problems.

Again, good luck finding that PhD virgin with A+ yambs, top notch wop, cook and clean, banging body, exercises daily, and accepts you for who you are.

as a dominican, i can definitely speak on this.

American born Dominican girls and Dominican girls are definitely different.

to put it a way everyone can understand, da dream of alot of dominicans is make his money here and go back to DR to either live or find

himself a beautiful wife...da chicks over there like alot of guys already said in this thread possess "old world femininity" they are traditional,

they cater to their men, they cook, clean, love their men, and dont come across NEARLY as materialistic as their American counterparts.

black women are gonna be extinct if they dont lower their standards, because frankly alot of them are undesirable to other races, and da thing

that men have ALWAYS held over women is we dont CARE how much money a women has.

vs a women where she makes that her MAIN GOAL.
Woah there. What?!?

Speak for yourself dude. I'm not marrying any women that can't increase my earnings per year. That would be considered taking a HUGEE L.
tumblr_lj8ynoNkeZ1qic9z7o1_500.gif

9999862_1.jpg

if this broad for example didn't have a POT to piss in, but loved you and would tread you like a king, lick da semen off you and clean

you up and make you a sandwich right after, you wouldn't care she had no money. women?

tomlinson_92078411.jpg

until they start lookin a lil older and figure out no one wants em anymore, then they turn around and OVER compensate

and get a 2 time felon with 10 kids because "imma change him for da better" only for that dude to screw her over and her ending up

being a lesbian.

ask a dominican bout going to DR, they'll tell you its HEAVEN and you come back and realize that 99% of these women

trying to set thrist traps aint ish in da grand scheme of things...with that entitled mentality.
GR yambs
dat 1994 air jordan III white and cement and black and cement with nike air in da back going for 19.99

overstocked at just for feet in clearance yambs
nthat.gif

No. What I'm saying is, the process you went through to attain that degree makes you a better person. 

Yea, tell that to Ted Bundy. You arguing just to argue fam, classic case of cats playing devil's advocate on here for the sake of keeping an argument going.

No. What I'm saying is, the process you went through to attain that degree makes you a better person. 

If you think splurging money and enjoying yourself while traveling the world makes you a better person, then we're definately not on the same page here.
and im saying my time althought at the time seem dreadful at times...just world travels and living in different countries....doing community service work etc...made me a better person...at uga really all i got was a much higher tolerance for rednecks, a little more structure...albeit not as much as i did in the military.

As far as you whole splurging money comment...you do realize most americans live this way. so your basically saying which makes you more diverse/well rounded... spending tons of money on shoes clothes cars eating at local restuarants fast food..huge houses etc... or spending money traveling the world....visiting other states/cities etc... going to different restaurants. Id say the person who travels..visit different cultures etc.

If you think splurging money and enjoying yourself while traveling the world makes you a better person, then we're definately not on the same page here.

Oh man this guy reeks of insecurity. You're hoping people feel that way about you? The reason degrees are over hyped are because people like you think a degree is the only measure of achievement. The reality is that college is supposed to be for your personal education in a particular subject, and going through that process doesn't necessarily make you a better person and in your case it can make you a close minded one.

A little off in the face department, but yes, I wouldn't think twice about marrying that girl if she had no type of family money, money herself, or the tools necessary to make decent money (she could possibly  be a recent grad).

Why settle for a pretty face when I can settle for a pretty face with deep pockets?

View media item 292360
Definitely a plus, but with how lame todays women have become, I can settle for one without deep pockets, especially since I am a male and will be making my own money. More than enough btw

tumblr_lj8ynoNkeZ1qic9z7o1_500.gif

9999862_1.jpg

if this broad for example didn't have a POT to piss in, but loved you and would tread you like a king, lick da semen off you and clean

you up and make you a sandwich right after, you wouldn't care she had no money. women?

tomlinson_92078411.jpg

until they start lookin a lil older and figure out no one wants em anymore, then they turn around and OVER compensate

and get a 2 time felon with 10 kids because "imma change him for da better" only for that dude to screw her over and her ending up

being a lesbian.
A little off in the face department, but yes, I wouldn't think twice about marrying that girl if she had no type of family money, money herself, or the tools necessary to make decent money (she could possibly  be a recent grad).

Why settle for a pretty face when I can settle for a pretty face with deep pockets?
chicks is unicorn rare b.

and if they do exist they're da ones in da videos talkin bout "i aint messing wit no dude who aint clockin 6 figures"

so hmmm my choices would be "deal with a loyal broke pretty broad who deals with you as a man, or a chick who looks at you like "what

can you do for me"

and da answer is simple, da video posted is a perfect example of dudes no putting up with it.

One of my boys had a pretty funny response when I asked him why he doesn't generally mess with Black women.

I'm paraphrasing. but he said something to the effect of:

"I'm adventurous and spontaneous. If I run and dive into some water, I want the woman I'm with to at least consider diving in after me."

Underrated response in this thread. :lol:

Oh man this guy reeks of insecurity. You're hoping people feel that way about you? The reason degrees are over hyped are because people like you think a degree is the only measure of achievement. The reality is that college is supposed to be for your personal education in a particular subject, and going through that process doesn't necessarily make you a better person and in your case it can make you a close minded one.
lol agreed...how does a degree make you well adjusted, more open to life and life experiences? Makes you self-less? Caring and compassionate? Loving and understanding? Unless this degree you achieve has these traits in the course of studies.

lack of respect?

Well, my mind is blown. I dunno how you can sit there and literally talk down on your own accomplishments. That's "hustling backwards" as some would say. I'm proud of myself for achieving the things I have achieved, and dang well value them.
but its not da end all be all.

especially when it involes relationships, there's no "degree" in love, you can't earn a piece of paper and expect that everything else should be entitled to you, this

is where black women in this video are losing at.

One of my boys had a pretty funny response when I asked him why he doesn't generally mess with Black women.

I'm paraphrasing. but he said something to the effect of:

"I'm adventurous and spontaneous. If I run and dive into some water, I want the woman I'm with to at least consider diving in after me."

Funny in another context but not here >D

It's all tied in if you really think about it. The attitude goes way beyond hair.

Well, my mind is blown. I dunno how you can sit there and literally talk down on your own accomplishments. That's "hustling backwards" as some would say. I'm proud of myself for achieving the things I have achieved, and dang well value them.

But, that's just me. Everyone is different. I'll never be caught dead saying "Who you marry doesn't even matter ", if I'm married to a MD. I wouldn't rub it in people's faces, but i sure will defend my wife if I hear someone else speaking like that.
but he didnt talk down on it... if anything he stated his education doesnt define who he is as a person. rather who he is as a person is defined by his ability to obtain those things. There is a difference in saying im dependable, hardworking dilligent, etc... all these characteristics because i obtained a degree. Versus I obtained a degree because i posses the above mentioned traits. Also that shows he decided to use those triats to achieve this particular accomplishment...but do to his personal traits could have transcended into other achievements and accomplishments.

Love don't pay the bills my dude. I rather marry a rich girl and experience so many things I wouldn't be able to by myself, while giving my kids an enormous amount of opportunities. Rather than marrying a poor girl and live a mediocre life, just for the fact that her hugs feel "realer".

Call me shallow, superficial or whatever. I just want to excel in life, with whatever means necessary.
so basically your saying you suck right now.... in life.... in general... if life is based on riches and personal accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom