Black American Men in Brazil (DOCUMENTARY)

Idk what to say about this, watched like 10 mins of the doc and eh. But I think that argument is skewed because women across the board are known to choose a partner with at a higher socioeconomic status., combine that with our demographic earning the least education and we have this sort of disparity.

Now speaking from my actual experiences I LOVE Black women but a lot of them stay on some bs HEAVY, it's almost as if we have no choice but to date outside our race which is sad because if you look back at history the Black family has truly been systematically broken. I would hope I find my African American goddess but if their flexing continues I have no problem leaving that *** for a white girl *shruglife*

I think this is a trick to separate and ultimately destroy the black family that black women fell for hook, line and sinker.

First of all, women out numbering men in college isn't anything new, white, black, pink or yellow. Secondly, money isn't what a relationship should be based off of. Under the girl's logic in the beginning, if a man makes enough money, he can cheat all over her, or if she loses her job, he has every right to leave her. Also, do you really need to bring in half a million dollars a year to raise a child? No, but you do if you wanna ride Bentley, Benz or Bimmer and rock Chanel earrings and Gucci bags. Their focus is ****** up, they wanna be parents AND materialistic little girls and do all the fly **** they seen on TV.

I agree with you 100%. The sad thing is that women do not even know it. Even the women in the video did not seem to understand that fact and if it were to be present to them. They still would not believe it. :smh:

Lol. I would go in but I'm driving.

Lots of truth... but lots of bull ****...

:smh: @ folks thinking a degree makes you a better person...

I'm black, 23, getting a masters... seems like superficial yambs are in my future.

:pimp:

Oh yeah... before the arrival of rustle j westbrook.

In.
It doesn't make you a better person but it helps differentiate you if you are equal with somebody esp if you a dude. When chicks use it it usually doesn't work for a few reasons though mainly thats not what dudes are looking for as long as the chick not stupid.

I'm a 25-year-old Hispanic male that's about 2 months away from a master's degree, so hopefully I will be scooping up educated, light-skinned yambs.

myman.GIF...

Let's be real fellas, those girls are going to be bagging uneducated goons who live in closets while yall getting yambs by osmosis. #Dreamkiller #Mostdiabolicalhater

You better get that PhD.

Last edited:
I'm D/L'n the doc right now. My boy has been to Brazil on 3 different occasions in the past year, he's stayed in the favelas and is there for a new cultural experience more than anything, but he says it's a lot of cats down there strictly for the women. I'll see what the documentary is about and confer with him.

Sound like a bunch of ****** who failed in the U.S. and decided to skip borders ... You don't need Brazil .. You can go basically anywhere. If they want some good free yambs, they'd head to Tokyo .. My son was based out there and had 2 yambs on deck living with him .. cook, **** , cook , **** ... :smokin

Aye, these may be desperate old cats... But 14:15 was pretty much on point.

College freshmen by the way, biology major.

No surprise that the main girl talking about no educated men being available was mad overweight. Hate to say it, but if you're an overweight professional woman, you will probably have to settle for a non-professional man.

They think they can bag overweight professional men, but them dudes would rather get a nice looking broke chick, before choosing a overwieght professional chick.

No surprise that the main girl talking about no educated men being available was mad overweight. Hate to say it, but if you're an overweight professional woman, you will probably have to settle for a non-professional man.

They think they can bag overweight professional men, but them dudes would rather get a nice looking broke chick, before choosing a overwieght professional chick.
exactly...women hate when i do this but it is what it is...women really are like cars.... you got the fully loaded all these features car (aka educated etc...) but the car body is beat up...has tons of miles (applies to car a women) and a history of problems... and they have the nerve to think just cause the car (them) have all these features etc...the car should be listed and sold as new (aka them) they need to understand they blue book value.

Then you got the ones... thats basically like a old school hooptie thats painted and rimmed up and looks flashy... but has tons of issues body no good...but think it should go for and be sold for more then what its worth. just like these women.

After further review these old fools are just glorified tricks :lol: No way I'm spending bread just to go down there and trick off on some Brazilian ratchets, idgaf how "good" they treat me. Honestly though I'd like to see some footage about cats that go down there & cop a wife.

After further review these old fools are just glorified tricks
laugh.gif
No way I'm spending bread just to go down there and trick off on some Brazilian ratchets, idgaf how "good" they treat me. Honestly though I'd like to see some footage about cats that go down there & cop a wife.
um lol u do no the cost of living is significantly lower...plus the upkeep etc of said women is substancially lower. I mean im not siding with them... but if i had to choose between some of those black chicks shown in the video...the stress, the cost of superfiscal living being with them, not to mention general upkeep and the fact they in terms of looks alone are a huuuuuuuuuuuuge dropoff....pun intended.

If im them old dudes, and im past my peak years and headed or pretty much in the golden years... i would not want to spend my last days being nagged, hassled, stressing, living a trying to keep up with the kardasians lifestyle. Id just wanna chillax in love, live, life....

exactly...women hate when i do this but it is what it is...women really are like cars.... you got the fully loaded all these features car (aka educated etc...) but the car body is beat up...has tons of miles (applies to car a women) and a history of problems... and they have the nerve to think just cause the car (them) have all these features etc...the car should be listed and sold as new (aka them) they need to understand they blue book value.

Then you got the ones... thats basically like a old school hooptie thats painted and rimmed up and looks flashy... but has tons of issues body no good...but think it should go for and be sold for more then what its worth. just like these women.
I agree and basically said/say the same things to women all the time. Some women look good and try this same technique but they have to realize with so much comp unless you doing more with that bread than trying to use it as a tool it doesn't mean nothing. I know chicks that get money but still on some dudes have to spend money on me stuff. Once you do that imo you basically have negated the benefits of you having money, education, etc if you not going to use it on me like you want me to use my benefits on you. Maybe I'm just crazy but thats how I see it.

I'm pretty sure I was referring to travel expenses and what not, not to mention I've heard that Brazil is quite an expensive travel destination. The relationship between them & the women as presented in the doc is pretty clear to me that it's trick/john, call me crazy but I'm just not with that life regardless of where I'm at. I'll stay in the states & catch me a white woman before I travel internationally to do some tricking :rolleyes

Let's be real fellas, those girls are going to be bagging uneducated goons who live in closets while yall getting yambs by osmosis. #Dreamkiller #Mostdiabolicalhater

You better get that PhD.
:frown: you right...

Big booty corporates don't want us. They want men they can control...

Atleast my degrees will keep me warm.

After further review these old fools are just glorified tricks
laugh.gif
No way I'm spending bread just to go down there and trick off on some Brazilian ratchets, idgaf how "good" they treat me. Honestly though I'd like to see some footage about cats that go down there & cop a wife.
Brother you gotta travel outside of the country. Its really goes for any country, Women of other places love American men. We represent something to them it seems. However I will say this, there are good and bad women everywhere.

I agree and basically said/say the same things to women all the time. Some women look good and try this same technique but they have to realize with so much comp unless you doing more with that bread than trying to use it as a tool it doesn't mean nothing. I know chicks that get money but still on some dudes have to spend money on me stuff. Once you do that imo you basically have negated the benefits of you having money, education, etc if you not going to use it on me like you want me to use my benefits on you. Maybe I'm just crazy but thats how I see it.
not just that but often times they think secondary education and monetary values...trumps and prretty much negates things like personality, looks, understanding, being companionable (i no made up word lol) compromising, well rounded, domesticated skills ala cook, clean basics etc... Like i got a degree/money so all that other stuff should be null and void and irrelevant.

And i think they put too much stock in secondary education/money... just think about the stat he presented...less then 5% of blacks actually travel. And that number is skewed considering a good amount of that is probably military members. So basically you got pp (these women) who pretty much devote their lives and money..not on enriching their minds, being well traveled and diverse, but to have a bunch of superfiscal trinkets, things that flash of substance...pretty much impressing and trying to one up one another. To pretty much spend your entire life in the confines of a 25 sq miles radius..make tons of money.. and really have nothing of value (assets) to show for it. nor actual money aka in savings etc...(saw this stat awhile ago while black women make more then black men...in terms of net worth aka investments, cds, saving accounts etc... they are on the bottom of the list)

They more or less want someone to make a ton of money just to blow it and have nothing to show for it on a much higher level then them. Makes no sense for them to make twice as much as a guy, then end of the day have half as much as him to show for it. Its kinda like the whole ghetto fabolous mindset...only difference between them and these so called *******s...is they find justification in basically spending unnecessary money, and having a materialistic lifestyle, with oh but i got a doctorate. which to me is even worse....imo. At least the so called ******* who spends money unwise and have no assets can legitimately make the argument of not being educated...not knowing any better.

Back
Top Bottom