Biggest lie someone told you

Troof. The bible is the weakest **** I have ever encountered and only a complete dumbass would take that **** as fact

This...could get ugly. :smh:
it's really bout to, bruh came in this thread throwin bows
:lol:

I usually disagree with him in the comic movie threads but I aint even mad at him. Sound like a religious person rustled his jimmies recently.
There's a god.

Only gods that exist are the people you meet.

liar.

This.

Can't knock on someone for believing in something.

Honestly, the biggest lie in my life was probably Santa... I was devastated! :lol:
That's the same thing though :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Religious thread in 3 2 1..
nah, imma ignore his disrespect and we gon keep telling these stories bout lies...

i hate when i see cats that say "i'm broke" but they stuntin with a fendi belt on lmao

She says"Ive only had sex with one other person in my life besides you "

This! :lol:

Yet, when I do my ***fax, you talmbout how you arrived at homecoming when you were 16, got ******, && left, among other things :lol: :smh:.

Made cutting shorty off that much easier. :pimp:

Wait... which are you referring to? God and Santa?
I'm saying the concept of both being a lie is the same :lol:

Only difference is one has a religion around it but one could argue the xmas stuff and Santa is a bit religious in practice too.

Last edited:
^ Can't be letting others dictate your actions tho, man.

Thinking of another lie to keep/get this back on track.

"Yo I got the new game system and like 10 of the hottest games for it!"

Word bro?! Let us come over and play!

"Nah man, moms doing cleaning this week, next time."

Ight cool

Can we come over and play today?

"Nah man I can't have any friends over this week"

Ok :smh:

How about today?

"Um see what had happened was, my sister got bit by a poisonous snake, then my whole family got jumped by a pack of ghetto ninjas that hopped out of a hover mobile and shot at us, whole family in the hospital for like a month... yeah"

Ight man :rolleyes :smh:

Can you at least bring in one of the games so we know you telling the truth? An instruction manual or sumthin.

"Nah I can't, let my cousin borrow all of my games"

Every last one huh? :rolleyes

"Yup"

:stoneface: Negroe **** you, you ain't got ****!

I remember way back dude had lied about having DMX's Blood of my Blood, Flesh of my Flesh album like a damn 3 months early (like the day the title was known) :lol: That **** almost caused a big fight.

"Yo I got the new game system and like 10 of the hottest games for it!"

Word bro?! Let us come over and play!

"Nah man, moms doing cleaning this week, next time."

Ight cool

Can we come over and play today?

"Nah man I can't have any friends over this week"

Ok :smh:

How about today?

"Um see what had happened was, my sister got bit by a poisonous snake, then my whole family got jumped by a pack of ghetto ninjas that hopped out of a hover mobile and shot at us, whole family in the hospital for like a month... yeah"

Ight man :rolleyes :smh:

Can you at least bring in one of the games so we know you telling the truth? An instruction manual or sumthin.

"Nah I can't, let my cousin borrow all of my games"

Every last one huh? :rolleyes

"Yup"

:stoneface: Negroe **** you, you ain't got ****!
Neighbors use to do this around Christmas and birthdays. They would hype up how there dad was getting them like 5 gaming systems, but when the day came their father was always missing. It was kind of sad how the Dad tricked them and ultimately left the family to be by himself.

Back
Top Bottom