Biggest lie someone told you

He has the right to say whatever he wants about religion. Stop trying to silence people.
No doubt, but there is a right way to state your opinion. What he said was straight up disrespectful to anyone who believes the bible.

My ex had told me she was a virgin... Like 2 years into the relationship she told me she had smashed her ex before we started dating.
As much as girls wanna say that shouldn't matter, it's the principal, why lie about it in the first place smh

"Love between a man and a woman can be unconditional." I realized that the only unconditional love a man will get is from his mother during childhood if he is lucky

Last edited:
"Love between a man and a woman can be unconditional." I realized that the only unconditional love a man will get is from his mother during childhood if he is lucky
You're lying to yourself b. I've seen many a women that unconditionally love their man, and vice versa. You folks need to be looking for the right chick with personality and compassion instead of some random body.

You're lying to yourself b. I've seen many a women that unconditionally love their man, and vice versa. You folks need to be looking for the right chick with personality and compassion instead of some random body.
well depends on what you "define" as unconditional. if you you mean in the true sense of for better or worst, no matter what can/will happen then the pool of women will be quite shallow.

Wait... which are you referring to? God and Santa?

The idea of Santa is ridiculous because how can one being be everywhere at once, watch to see if every being on earth is being good or not, and be the embodiment of all things good?

But god makes perfect sense because...........
O wait......

Must have never seen a lifetime movie. Chicks be getting the breaks beating off em and they stay

In my childhood, my mom told me cockroaches would crawl out of my peehole if I didn't take a shower.

Never again went to bed w/o showering first.

I had a friend in middle school who strongly believed he'd **** glass shards if he told a lie. Tried to explain he only gonna **** what he eats. Son didn't believe me :smh: :lol:

He's probably a pastor now or something..

Word there are a lot of good women out here

I had a friend in middle school who strongly believed he'd **** glass shards if he told a lie. Tried to explain he only gonna **** what he eats. Son didn't believe me :smh: :lol:

He's probably a pastor now or something..

I remember my boy told me he did a tlc match on wrestlemania 2000 with the hardy boys and he unlocked it all with his game shark smh

Those fake cheat code websites in the early 2000's...I learned quickly to just use gamespot

All throughout elementary school in Northern California one of my best friends used to tell us his mom (Who lived in So Cal at the time and we had never met her) won the lottery and had a pool in the shape of a dollar sign $. Years later, she showed up to our 6th grade graduation and I remember walking up to her saying "That's so cool you won the lottery and have a pool in the shape of a dollar sign!". She looks at me like :rolleyes My buddy still won't live it down to this day. :smh:

Last edited:
All throughout elementary school in Northern California one of my best friends used to tell us his mom (Who lived in So Cal at the time and we had never met her) won the lottery and had a pool in the shape of a dollar sign $. Years later, she showed up to our 6th grade graduation and I remember walking up to her saying "That's so cool you won the lottery and have a pool in the shape of a dollar sign!". She looks at me like :rolleyes My buddy still won't live it down to this day. :smh:

You knew exactly what you was doing by saying that. :lol:

Son was like "eff dis I'm finding out the truth right here and now"

Why yes, yes it Was
already frustrating as it is looking for a job then ya gotta deal with this **** ya know?

I'm saying

I looked it up, I believe it's called the moneypak scam. The person for some reason isn't in town and asks you to handle affairs for them and you will be paid well. Then they ask for all of your information so they can send you the check. :smh:

I still got the check in my wall unit in my living room. :lol:

I live the struggle so I have/I am seriously considering cashing it. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom