Biggest lie someone told you

Had me thinking Darko.

This dude was funny up to a point.
Excuse my ignorance, but what's the back story on Darko?
Just like all of the other NT liars. He claimed had the newest cars, tv, pimped out house, etc. I also think he was accused of scamming too but not kicks other ****. He also told mad lies about females and smashing :lol:

Some NTers who actually argued with him in multiple threads could probably tell you more. I just recall laughing at it.

Pretty sure he didn't make the move her or if he did he dropped the schtick and got a new name.

Last edited:
I get legitimately offended when people compare Superb to The Nomad.  While a liar, The Nomad was actually pretty smart and well-spoken.

Superb, on the other hand...
eyes.gif

I once told my friend that I was smashing a girl from the Ice Cream Video ... Just had a couple of pictures with her cause she was from around the block ... Smh .. Don't even know why I said it.

Damn, I hopes it's the one I think it is too. :smh: :lol:

I get legitimately offended when people compare Superb to The Nomad.  While a liar, The Nomad was actually pretty smart and well-spoken.

Superb, on the other hand...
eyes.gif
funny part is, both claim to be...........from...............Detroit........................................

Off the top, I know it was stupid for me to even consider it was the truth but a chick told me she couldnt get pregnant due to some test..low something er other Lol.  Chick from work too.  Next thing you know she's at the planned parenthood
sick.gif

I remember one time my friend and I met two females that invited us over. We started playing truth of dare and things got heated. When it was time to get it on, my friend was told that she couldn't have sex because some type of promise .... fast  forward to the next day - I brought my brother over and he smashed the same chick in about 30 minutes .... my friend caught feeling and stop talking to us for about a month ....... she didn't have any promise, she just didn't like my friend.

till this day we clown his *** for that bird *** move .....

Last year in Biology, my Asian teacher had the nerves to say, "...Asians don't need to wear deodorant and colognes and things like that, there's a biological trait in Asians that doesn't require them to use that." Even though she smelled like she hadn't freshened up EVER! She always made up a lie off top for everything!

Last year in Biology, my Asian teacher had the nerves to say, "...Asians don't need to wear deodorant and colognes and things like that, there's a biological trait in Asians that doesn't require them to use that." Even though she smelled like she hadn't freshened up EVER! She always made up a lie off top for everything!
Lmao that's the worst when somebody believes their own stereotype

Its actually wild how human chemistry can be. A lot of asians and just about all koreans biology is without the stink gene in their sweat glands. 2% of the people in the UK have it. Its pretty wild. Science bro.

Wait...isn't that true? Or something like they're just not as as prone to getting BO?

Its actually wild how human chemistry can be. A lot of asians and just about all koreans biology is without the stink gene in their sweat glands. 2% of the people in the UK have it. Its pretty wild. Science bro.

This.

I guess it probably rubbed him the wrong way, given she was Asian.

Back
Top Bottom