Biggest Homer Announcing Team?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Celtics easily, every call against them is wrong. Got whats his name yelling at the top of his throat all angry and **%$, disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

It's Tommy, not Mike. Sometimes I just laugh when Tommy argues the calls.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Celtics easily, every call against them is wrong. Got whats his name yelling at the top of his throat all angry and **%$, disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

It's Tommy, not Mike. Sometimes I just laugh when Tommy argues the calls.

Leo Rautins and Jack Armstrong for the Raptors on TSN
... they make Andrea Bargnani sound like the second coming of Christ. 

Leo Rautins and Jack Armstrong for the Raptors on TSN
... they make Andrea Bargnani sound like the second coming of Christ. 

The heat guys aren't that bad. They're more Wade and Lebron stans than anything. They're critical of the team as a whole on bad nites.

Talbert

The heat guys aren't that bad. They're more Wade and Lebron stans than anything. They're critical of the team as a whole on bad nites.

Talbert

Joe Buck and Tim McCarver when they are calling a Cardinals game
sick.gif

made that 06 NLCS even worse.

Joe Buck and Tim McCarver when they are calling a Cardinals game
sick.gif

made that 06 NLCS even worse.

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert

Tony Fiorentino is pretty bad bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milbert

Talbert

Tony Fiorentino is pretty bad bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.
I dont see how the A's announcers are homers.  You should look closer to home, Krukow is a true homer, cant stand him. 

Originally Posted by What up

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.
I dont see how the A's announcers are homers.  You should look closer to home, Krukow is a true homer, cant stand him. 

I knew about all of the NBA homers, but just found out about the White Sox announcers this year...They were doing a White Sox/Indians game and while Travis Hafner was at bat they were saying that there used to be a Pronkville sign in the RF stands, one of the announcers proceeded to say that they had moved the sign to right behind the shortstop for the last couple of years....had me like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I knew about all of the NBA homers, but just found out about the White Sox announcers this year...They were doing a White Sox/Indians game and while Travis Hafner was at bat they were saying that there used to be a Pronkville sign in the RF stands, one of the announcers proceeded to say that they had moved the sign to right behind the shortstop for the last couple of years....had me like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

The Chicago White Sox team is very one sided.

However, I love listening to the Hawk. I just find him hilarious.
TV is muted and music is turned on when watching a White Sox game.  Cant listen to them.  Not even for a minute.
I started doing this after seeing my pop do the same during the soccer games on Univision for years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

The Chicago White Sox team is very one sided.

However, I love listening to the Hawk. I just find him hilarious.
TV is muted and music is turned on when watching a White Sox game.  Cant listen to them.  Not even for a minute.
I started doing this after seeing my pop do the same during the soccer games on Univision for years
laugh.gif

White Sox no doubt.  
Trail Blazers 
sick.gif

And for those who follow hockey, the Ducks announcers are as about a homer as you can possibly be. 

White Sox no doubt.  
Trail Blazers 
sick.gif

And for those who follow hockey, the Ducks announcers are as about a homer as you can possibly be. 

Back
Top Bottom