Biggest Homer Announcing Team?

Sean Elliot FOR SURE.

Was Grant Napear and Gerry Reynolds for the Sac Kings but we've sucked so much recently they couldn't spin it anymore
laugh.gif

Sean Elliot FOR SURE.

Was Grant Napear and Gerry Reynolds for the Sac Kings but we've sucked so much recently they couldn't spin it anymore
laugh.gif

Of course a troll would post Stu Lantz (Stu being more critical of the Lakers then the visiting team). To me any announce team that says "we" when refering to the team they calling is just bad. Tommy Heinson and his antics, Sean Elliot and Kings team are homers that come to mine.

Of course a troll would post Stu Lantz (Stu being more critical of the Lakers then the visiting team). To me any announce team that says "we" when refering to the team they calling is just bad. Tommy Heinson and his antics, Sean Elliot and Kings team are homers that come to mine.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

The Chicago White Sox team is very one sided.

However, I love listening to the Hawk. I just find him hilarious.
TV is muted and music is turned on when watching a White Sox game.  Cant listen to them.  Not even for a minute.

TV is muted and music is turned on when watching a White Sox game.  Cant listen to them.  Not even for a minute.

Originally Posted by dland24

C'mon dland. I, too, find Hawk Harrelson to be funny as hell.

Hawkism!
laugh.gif

Hawkism!
laugh.gif

Hawk and Steve Stone have great baseball conversations though.
Hawk and DJ used to have great conversations.
Just cause you dont like the way he calls homeruns does not mean he is unprofessional.
Hes a homer, but because hes teamed with Steve Stone who has been fired for not being a homer that team cannot be the most homer centric announcing team.
Hawk has been in the booth the past 20 years. He knows everyone in the organization.
I could see how if he was calling a game on WGN it would be a big issue, but that does not happen much if ever anymore.

Hawk and Steve Stone have great baseball conversations though.
Hawk and DJ used to have great conversations.
Just cause you dont like the way he calls homeruns does not mean he is unprofessional.
Hes a homer, but because hes teamed with Steve Stone who has been fired for not being a homer that team cannot be the most homer centric announcing team.
Hawk has been in the booth the past 20 years. He knows everyone in the organization.
I could see how if he was calling a game on WGN it would be a big issue, but that does not happen much if ever anymore.

Celtics easily, every call against them is wrong. Got whats his name yelling at the top of his throat all angry and **%$, disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Celtics easily, every call against them is wrong. Got whats his name yelling at the top of his throat all angry and **%$, disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hawkism!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hawkism!

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Only reason you even brought up the A's announcers was because an A's fan made the thread.  Never would have brought up Fosse and Kuip if it were any other fan.
Tell me what else I would never have brought up. 

laugh.gif
 @ using someone's homerun call as a measuring stick for being a homer. 

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Only reason you even brought up the A's announcers was because an A's fan made the thread.  Never would have brought up Fosse and Kuip if it were any other fan.
Tell me what else I would never have brought up. 

laugh.gif
 @ using someone's homerun call as a measuring stick for being a homer. 

Id have to agree with Portland, Boston and Chicago for the NBA. I still don't understand why people fuss about it though. Its a team's broadcast and the announcers are paid by the team to announce for the home team...id expect some bias. Its not like they are national broadcasters or something.

Id have to agree with Portland, Boston and Chicago for the NBA. I still don't understand why people fuss about it though. Its a team's broadcast and the announcers are paid by the team to announce for the home team...id expect some bias. Its not like they are national broadcasters or something.

Back
Top Bottom