jack $!@% edwards
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Glen & Ray aren't homers their just extremely boring

Exactly.

laugh.gif
@ brining them up in a "biggest homer announcing team" thread. Jus trollin.

Trailblazers announcers win in NBA btw.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Glen & Ray aren't homers their just extremely boring

Exactly.

laugh.gif
@ brining them up in a "biggest homer announcing team" thread. Jus trollin.

Trailblazers announcers win in NBA btw.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

stu-lantz.jpg

damn hes ugly! 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude is far from a homer.

stu criticizes Pau a lot when he doesn't finish strong.  and he criticizes Lamar for not using his left hand.  he's far from a homer, he learned from Chick

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

stu-lantz.jpg

damn hes ugly! 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude is far from a homer.

stu criticizes Pau a lot when he doesn't finish strong.  and he criticizes Lamar for not using his left hand.  he's far from a homer, he learned from Chick

The White Sox team is the worst in the country. I cringe every time their calls are played on SC...how people in Chicago watch a whole broadcast of them is amazing to me.

Suzyn Waldman is unbearable too but John Sterling isn't thaaaaaaat bad. He knows its more of a gimmick than anything and I actually like the "Yankeeeees wiiiiiiiiiiiin" thing he does at the end of W's.

The White Sox team is the worst in the country. I cringe every time their calls are played on SC...how people in Chicago watch a whole broadcast of them is amazing to me.

Suzyn Waldman is unbearable too but John Sterling isn't thaaaaaaat bad. He knows its more of a gimmick than anything and I actually like the "Yankeeeees wiiiiiiiiiiiin" thing he does at the end of W's.

The entire NY sports radio scene, especially ESPN 1050. If yall thought ESPN was bad I think you've heard ESPN NY 1050. OH EM GEE!

The entire NY sports radio scene, especially ESPN 1050. If yall thought ESPN was bad I think you've heard ESPN NY 1050. OH EM GEE!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sterlings home run calls are ridiculous though.
"a Tex message!"
"the Grandy man can!"
"Russell shows muscle!"

dont get me started on Suzyn Waldman. if i had access to youtube right now, i would post her greatest hits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sterlings home run calls are ridiculous though.
"a Tex message!"
"the Grandy man can!"
"Russell shows muscle!"

dont get me started on Suzyn Waldman. if i had access to youtube right now, i would post her greatest hits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

"YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOARDDD.... YES!!!!!!"

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Hawk Harrelson FTW!

"No score, good guys comin' to bat!"
"He gone!"

They take some getting used to for sure...

Originally Posted by jrp44

"YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOARDDD.... YES!!!!!!"

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Hawk Harrelson FTW!

"No score, good guys comin' to bat!"
"He gone!"

They take some getting used to for sure...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at calling John Sterling a homer. Far from it.

He's more a zany character than a homer. He quoted Shakespeare last night
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at calling John Sterling a homer. Far from it.

He's more a zany character than a homer. He quoted Shakespeare last night
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom