Biggest Homer Announcing Team?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Probably the Bulls because of Stacey King.
He makes it fun and exciting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is he the guy that after every 3 he says something like "cherry pie falling from the sky"  ???
if it is then 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tampa Bay Rays and its not even close. Not only homer bums, but the most boring and least baseball-knowing commentators I have ever listened to in my lifetime. ChiSox guys are pretty bad too but at least a little entertaining and have some baseball knowledge.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Probably the Bulls because of Stacey King.
He makes it fun and exciting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is he the guy that after every 3 he says something like "cherry pie falling from the sky"  ???
if it is then 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting in my car and hearing john sterlings voice makes me want to take off my seatbelt and drive into a telephone pole.

Getting in my car and hearing john sterlings voice makes me want to take off my seatbelt and drive into a telephone pole.

Originally Posted by What up

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.

If the A's announcers are homers, then every team in the leagues announcers are homers.

Fosse and Kuip are so bland, their cantor barely qualifies as commentary, much less rooting/homerism.

Hawk Harrelson is undoubtedly the worst.

Originally Posted by What up

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.

If the A's announcers are homers, then every team in the leagues announcers are homers.

Fosse and Kuip are so bland, their cantor barely qualifies as commentary, much less rooting/homerism.

Hawk Harrelson is undoubtedly the worst.

The Chicago White Sox team is very one sided.

However, I love listening to the Hawk. I just find him hilarious.

The Chicago White Sox team is very one sided.

However, I love listening to the Hawk. I just find him hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom