Biggest Homer Announcing Team?

Boston... 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

Sean Elliott 
tired.gif

yup and that clown that does play by play aswell.

it goes like...

1. Spurs
2. Boston
3. Blazers
4. Bulls

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

Sean Elliott 
tired.gif

yup and that clown that does play by play aswell.

it goes like...

1. Spurs
2. Boston
3. Blazers
4. Bulls

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by What up

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.

If the A's announcers are homers, then every team in the leagues announcers are homers.

Fosse and Kuip are so bland, their cantor barely qualifies as commentary, much less rooting/homerism.

Hawk Harrelson is undoubtedly the worst.

nice swing by _____
kuip says that min 30x/game

zzzz

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

The A's announcers are homers. There are bigger ones out there, but Fosse and Kuiper are guilty too.

If the A's announcers are homers, then every team in the leagues announcers are homers.

Fosse and Kuip are so bland, their cantor barely qualifies as commentary, much less rooting/homerism.

Hawk Harrelson is undoubtedly the worst.

nice swing by _____
kuip says that min 30x/game

zzzz

Great Post
The HEAT!!! I live in South Florida for college and I cannot believe the amount of homers there are on SunSports; Eric Reid and Tony Forentieno (New Yorker
eyes.gif
). It's even worse now since LeBron came, before they were on Wade's shlong, I remember last season when they were literally implying that D-Wade was a better player than him. Now all they do it stroke LeBron. I can understand radio announcers being Homers, but the Heat TV broadcasters?? Really? I know back at home,  the MSG and YES network do not act like that towards the Knicks and Nets. These dudes need to be more professional. 

Great Post
The HEAT!!! I live in South Florida for college and I cannot believe the amount of homers there are on SunSports; Eric Reid and Tony Forentieno (New Yorker
eyes.gif
). It's even worse now since LeBron came, before they were on Wade's shlong, I remember last season when they were literally implying that D-Wade was a better player than him. Now all they do it stroke LeBron. I can understand radio announcers being Homers, but the Heat TV broadcasters?? Really? I know back at home,  the MSG and YES network do not act like that towards the Knicks and Nets. These dudes need to be more professional. 

Just because they're bland, they can't be homers. Got it.

Obviously you don't. A homer announcer roots for his team.  Have you ever heard Hawk call a home run for his team vs a HR for the opposing team?  There is a clear difference.

Kuip saying "way back, gone" in the same monotone voice for both teams regardless of the player, is not homerism.

Only reason you even brought up the A's announcers was because an A's fan made the thread.  Never would have brought up Fosse and Kuip if it were any other fan.

Just because they're bland, they can't be homers. Got it.

Obviously you don't. A homer announcer roots for his team.  Have you ever heard Hawk call a home run for his team vs a HR for the opposing team?  There is a clear difference.

Kuip saying "way back, gone" in the same monotone voice for both teams regardless of the player, is not homerism.

Only reason you even brought up the A's announcers was because an A's fan made the thread.  Never would have brought up Fosse and Kuip if it were any other fan.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Can't believe my fellow warriors fans didn't bring up Fitz
laugh.gif

fitz is so bad i dont even consider him a play by play guy....

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Can't believe my fellow warriors fans didn't bring up Fitz
laugh.gif

fitz is so bad i dont even consider him a play by play guy....

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Probably the Bulls because of Stacey King.
He makes it fun and exciting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is he the guy that after every 3 he says something like "cherry pie falling from the sky"  ???
if it is then 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No, that's the other ex-Bulls that does radio....Bill Wennington.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Probably the Bulls because of Stacey King.
He makes it fun and exciting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is he the guy that after every 3 he says something like "cherry pie falling from the sky"  ???
if it is then 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No, that's the other ex-Bulls that does radio....Bill Wennington.

Back
Top Bottom