Beyonce's New GQ Cover

I really think he means RIP to old Carmella :lol: (right? :rolleyes)

:rofl: @ "dem hangers"

I like where this thread may or may not head

o-BEYONCE-OBAMA-LETTER-570.jpg

This has to be a joke, she couldn't type this up at least? And who got hold of the letter from the President, did Obama post this online to make fun of Beyonce? This has hoax written all over it.

i dont see what the problem is with this letter.. because she uses capital r's instead of lowercase r's?

This has to be a joke, she couldn't type this up at least? And who got hold of the letter from the President, did Obama post this online to make fun of Beyonce? This has hoax written all over it.

i dont see what the problem is with this letter.. because she uses capital r's instead of lowercase r's?

damn funny thing i just noticed, she actually uses both lmaooo. capital and lower case throughout the letter. but i mean she's always been a functioning ******, just listen to her interviews. it's really no big deal, she's still pretty. The fact that she's remedial doesn't make her face less pretty or her body less attractive. It just means you have to talk slow when you ask for dome.

i love me gianna freaky ***.

carmella died????!! Or do you just mean rip the old Carmella, since the current one is a fat ****
I heard she got the HIV along with one of my favs (Naomi Russel)- i think thats why they both out the industry- and yeah, she let herself go to
Carmella too fat to have aids unless she on that Magic Johnson medicare.  Shes a BBW now.

Back
Top Bottom