Beyonce's New GQ Cover

B might just have the best legs in the game.....
devil.gif

First off, Beyonce is a dime.

Second, hand written letters are a very PERSONAL way of showing appreciation, and anyone with class and significance knows this.

Last edited:
i wish her mammories were bigger.
usually when they have a big beautiful rump the boobies are not all that great..

and when they have big succulent breasts their behinds arent all that great..

you do find those rare specimens once in a while 
smile.gif

Last edited:
usually when they have a big beautiful rump the boobies are not all that great..

you do find those rare specimens once in a while :smile:

:lol: Word. I'm a booty man, and when I see them nice stacked lower bases, maaaaaan :smh: Sometimes I completely overlook the breasts whether they're there or not cause I'm hypnotized

you do find those rare specimens once in a while 
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Word. I'm a booty man, and when I see them nice stacked lower bases, maaaaaan
mean.gif
Sometimes I completely overlook the breasts whether they're there or not cause I'm hypnotized
Word. Big rack is a plus but I dig the bettys built like roxy reynolds...

LAWD

you do find those rare specimens once in a while :smile:

:lol: Word. I'm a booty man, and when I see them nice stacked lower bases, maaaaaan :smh: Sometimes I completely overlook the breasts whether they're there or not cause I'm hypnotized

same here, boob size doesnt matter to me (at all) as long as the nips look good and theyre proportional, easy on the eye :nthat:

idk, boobs have always been my fetish...always. TMI? lol. I mean i love a fat booty, but I'll take a medium booty and some big hooters any day of the week. They just...idk...they make me happy. lol.

i love me gianna freaky ***.

carmella died????!! Or do you just mean rip the old Carmella, since the current one is a fat ****

Back
Top Bottom