Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

damn
My Dvr reset during the taping of the episode so I got the all the way up to the Gale scene but when I watched the final 3 mins Jimmy was reading the letter already.
I honestly thought Kim wrote it, that's why she went to court unexpectedly, and started crying.

The way that's written, as the guy above said, that's from Chuck, no doubt. The digs into Jimmy in the way only Chuck could.

tGrGcVq5gZiYbvkebIVIvOlbe7FpDIDqkjFILiCwXwo.jpg

-5Z8dUllOhtbUcJc8hnjhpYukx0MfatFtNRaalZhREA.png

DigY2fYVe_hSXEdNkiGQjW1O2hqU_xjFdpzgxztKlKQ.jpg

The thing about that letter though I'm certain it was written before Jimmy learned the truth and confronted Chuck.

Remember before it came to a head Jimmy only blamed Hamlin. Had a grudge against dude for years. Chuck had Jimmy fooled for decades with the resentment he had. I'm pretty sure the old Jimmy would've read that and shed a tear. I really appreciate the Jimmy who knows the truth don't give a single **** reaction to the letter. He knows what Chuck said to him face to face. His jealousy basically made him hate Jimmy for things he didn't even directly do.

Chuck clearly wrote letter when Jimmy was working in the mail room. Say what you want about Chuck, he knew Jimmy. He sniffed out his billboard rescue scam and the MV document fraud to the finest detail. He also knew just how to lure him into incriminating himself on tape and by breaking into the house to destroy the tape.

The record shows that Chuck was 100% right about Slippin Jimmy with a law degree being like a chimp with a machine gun. Jimmy should have gone into copier sales but he didn't and guess what he did?....Right, Chuck knew Jimmy.

He could of been reading out loud something completely different then what was on the letter just so Kim can have some kind of closure.

I wish this story would speed up........Mike going to be 90 years old before Jimmy turns into Saul

I’ve loved this season but I’ve been saying this every year. He’s 71 years old in real life. They better hope he stays as healthy as possible. I’m not sure if 4-5 years from now he’s going to be able to do the parts that he’d need to as Mike.

Hector Salamanca aka Mark Margolis is also about to be 79 in a couple months and already going through health problems. I know the dude is going to be playing somebody who has health problems on the show but they really gotta speed up filming immediately for these two. Knock out two seasons per year just in case. They can’t afford to wait another year and a half like they did with this season.

I’ve loved this season but I’ve been saying this every year. He’s 71 years old in real life. They better hope he stays as healthy as possible. I’m not sure if 4-5 years from now he’s going to be able to do the parts that he’d need to as Mike.

Hector Salamanca aka Mark Margolis is also about to be 79 in a couple months and already going through health problems. I know the dude is going to be playing somebody who has health problems on the show but they really gotta speed up filming immediately for these two. Knock out two seasons per year just in case. They can’t afford to wait another year and a half like they did with this season.

I’d be shock if this show goes beyond season 6. I expect the storyline to pick up significantly the latter half of this season

I need to go back and rewatch BB cuz my memory is kinda hazy but doesn’t the exterior of the Mobile store Jimmy is working at now kinda look like Saul’s future law office?

I’d be shock if this show goes beyond season 6. I expect the storyline to pick up significantly the latter half of this season

I need to go back and rewatch BB cuz my memory is kinda hazy but doesn’t the exterior of the Mobile store Jimmy is working at now kinda look like Saul’s future law office?

I need to watch this past episode again and get another look at the cell phone store.

Did anybody else notice the trailer that looked almost exactly like Walt and Jesse’s in the background whenever the Salamanca’s were walking into the place they shot up everybody? I think that’s the part I saw it at least.

Back
Top Bottom