Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Nacho should be around for a while.
Nacho was still alive when Walter broke bad.
That, this scene below has to be a couple of years after where we are at in Better Call Saul right now, and Nacho was still alive then.
https://uproxx.com/tv/the-main-villain-from-better-call-saul-is-also-a-callback-to-breaking-bad/

"It wasn't me, it was Ignacio!"
That doesn't necessarily means he was alive at that time.

Just that Saul thinks he was and is blaming him.

I mean Walter was talking about Mike to certain ppl like he was still alive after he killed him :lol:

I think nacho will go at the end of the series, when bcs timeline crosses into very early bb timeline

I don’t understand why Jimmy fought for the Sales job and then quit on the spot.!?.... :lol:
I feel like he was testing himself to see if he "still has it". Once he did get it, he looked at them for what they truly are, which is fools. Deep down he despises people like that who are so gullible. Think back to how Jimmy felt towards his dad after being scammed out of money by that guy that came into his store.

He could never work for men like that.

I’m wondering what happens to Hamlen’s law firm.

I also wanna know what exactly happened to that $3 million dollar check that he gave Chuck that he said would be the first of three.

Reactions: wr
bruh that Kim scene :wow:

I can't wait to see what causes Kim and Saul to end things for good.

Saul's probably going to admit that he's the one that made the call to the insurance people that caused Chuck to end it all.

Ki mwill stupid once again for defending Jimmy once again especially after laying it into Hamlin like that too

Yea Jimmy doesn’t want job 4real, he just going around looking just for something to do ...he was suprised he got that offer, wasn’t even thinkin bout really working :lol:

I’m wondering what happens to Hamlen’s law firm.

I also wanna know what exactly happened to that $3 million dollar check that he gave Chuck that he said would be the first of three.

They will continue to prosper. He's no Chuck, but he did learn from the best. They'll be fine moving forward.
Can he stop payment on it if Chuck didn't deposit it yet?

Last edited:
They will continue to prosper. He's no Chuck, but he did learn from the best. They'll be fine moving forward.
Can he stop payment on it if Chuck didn't deposit it yet?

No I don’t think so. It’s supposed to go to his heirs/estate. I went through that same situation with a crazy relative recently who stopped a payment on a check they gave to my dad before he died and they had to write up a new check for me to put in his estate.

This whole show is what The Clone Wars/ROTS should have been - Anakin's slow progression to Vader and then some sort of epiphany in the end a bit like Saul/Jimmy's escape in BB.

So glad to have a new season again. I love Vince’s shots, use of colors, build ups, etc. One thing I noticed right off the bat is that mike has worn only black the past 2 episodes, we know what that means... Also I found it strange that the exit signs during the mike Lydia meeting were green. There’s also a big emphasis on the fish that jimmy has.

Side note: the hospital scene with the brothers had me weak AF

1CB81059-1963-432C-8288-DE604A80A444.jpeg

A82C01D5-32C4-4BF7-9625-B5C75E978842.jpeg

This ep was enjoyable. That interview scene was one of the most awkward things I've seen on TV. Final scene was tough to watch :smh:

This ep was enjoyable. That interview scene was one of the most awkward things I've seen on TV. Final scene was tough to watch :smh:

Last week's episode was low-key one of my favorites of the season. Jimmy sonning the copier managers :rofl: and Kim sonning Howard :pimp: .

the first two episodes of season 4 are excellent. Especially on the narcotics side.

but man i forget so much of what happened on this show

Back
Top Bottom