Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Jimmy just out here sabotaging himself for fun :lol:

Kim still a real one.

Ignacio playing with his life and got his boy killed :lol: He don't know he the only one that might not survive.

Last edited:
Gus out here putting in work :smokin

Its a shame but nacho def not making it through thus series

Kim :wow: :lol: :pimp:

This series is pure character study. Breaking was a Mozart of storytelling + performance. A chess board of episodes put together perfectly.

Saul isn't that, the pieces don't fit the same, it's just a world where incredible characters live. Gus, Mike, Jimmy, Kim, Chuck, Nacho, the Twins......the acting coaches for these two shows are beyond next level. They've created this world where every second is measured, every breath taken (no pun) every blink, sip of coffee, phone discussion......

Kim went 93 Jordan during that speech. **** was poetry.

Gus doin his own dirty work.

Jimmy getting a job/quiting a job in the same interview. :lol: :pimp:

Gus is gonna off Nacho
After I thought about it better. Yea. Only person I seen Tuco kill was that southsider and that kinda didn’t count. It makes sense tho. Quick question.... in BCS time how many years have passed since the first episode of BCS ?
One reason but maybe I’m thinking too deep. In B.B. when we see Tuco in the office upstairs he stabs his big Bowie knife on his desk. In BCS there’s a scene where Nacho is sewing and the the pin pokes his hand and he begins to bleed. That scene goes kinda slow for no reason. Anyways.

Last edited:
Could be. But I’m sure most of us took it as a person that’s long gone. Especially when BCS introduced him.

But he didn't know it was Jesse and Walter....I think

Like for example if he thought it was the cartel and they thought he had something to do with Salamanca being poisined, something like that

I'm not saying you're wrong just sayin tho
He could be alive or dead at that point

But he didn't know it was Jesse and Walter....I think

Like for example if he thought it was the cartel and they thought he had something to do with Salamanca being poisined, something like that

I'm not saying you're wrong just sayin tho
He could be alive or dead at that point
Yea I get what you're saying.

Nacho should be around for a while.
Nacho was still alive when Walter broke bad.
That, this scene below has to be a couple of years after where we are at in Better Call Saul right now, and Nacho was still alive then.
https://uproxx.com/tv/the-main-villain-from-better-call-saul-is-also-a-callback-to-breaking-bad/

"It wasn't me, it was Ignacio!"

I remember him saying that but we have no clue whether he was alive or dead at that point. That actually more points to that maybe Nacho got away from Gus before Breaking Bad started. Maybe he was the first to go through Saul’s identity change dude and is working at a Cinnabon as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom