Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

That opening scene was too good :nthat: Dude recognized him from the news and **** Saul gotta skip town again. I thought he was gone take off running.

Jimmy a scumbag, he really felt better about Chuck dying knowing that he caused it...or at least that’s what I took from it...I digg tho Chuck was a piece of ****.

That ending :Rollin

Jimmy feels better but still is in a bit of denial.

would the cartel really hit up madrigal corporate office/warehouse?

like shoot it up?

itd be dope to find out victor was a cartel mole this whole time

That opening sequence had me stressed :lol:

Bruhhh I had anxiety during that whole sequence.

Also, I’m guessing the $3 mill that Howard gave Chuck as well as whatever other money he made will be going to Saul? He had no kids that we knew of and he’s not married. I was thinking we’d find out about that last night.

Last edited:
Didn't really enjoy the ep. So many slow moments that seemed pointless. I should've watched a recap bc there's so much I forgot.

Didn't really enjoy the ep. So many slow moments that seemed pointless. I should've watched a recap bc there's so much I forgot.

Just go back and watch last season then watch the episode from last night again. It’ll make it a lot better.

Premiere was legit
-WTF was that cab driver in the flash forward?? just some guy who knew about saul in general because he was from New Mexico also? That entire scene including the hospital stuff had me on the edge of my seat, think I jumped when the discharge nurse pulled the curtain back hella quick:lol: I think a complaint I may have is if we don't get a few episodes in that B&W style and full on flash forward

-Jimmy really let Howard feel like that:lol: great ending. Dude is evolving great and it was great to get a peek at him just going darker. When Howard was reading the Eulogy was gold too.:lol: Howard out here writing an academy award Eulogy. Everyone in this show plays their roles big or small perfectly and that just elevates the entire thing as a whole. Even in BB I don't think I ever thought "Man that actor was doing waaay too much." Tuco rode that line perfectly man and season 1/2 Jesse as well

-Mike is easily one of my favorite characters in TV history. The actor, the style and the way he can adapt to his situations and enviroments really add to the legitimacy of the character. Sometimes it all lines up with all those ingredients i named and it's pure gold. They'll be plenty of characters like that I'm sure, but there is clearly only one Mike. It's always stacked when it comes to awards time for supporting character, but I'd love Jonathan Banks to get some type of gold for the role over the years.

Back
Top Bottom