Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

tumblr_mdk071WGF11qc8iydo1_500.gif

Alright fellas here’s a theory. I’ve made many but never spoke about them. When Saul and Walt are in Robert Foresters vacuum shop. Saul let’s Walt know he may be in Nebraska managing a Cinnabon one month from then. Remember Walt trying to order him like a boss and Saul basically telling him I don’t work for you no more ? As Walt got badder and badder during the series these people that did him dirty got got in a simple way. In bcs we never hear or know for sure if Walt is alive or already dead during the Gene scenes. Wouldn’t it be gangsta if Walt on his way back from the cabin looks for Saul and murks him before he seals his legacy ?

Last edited:
Alright fellas here’s a theory. I’ve made many but never spoke about them. When Saul and Walt are in Robert Foresters vacuum shop. Saul let’s Walt know he may be in Nebraska managing a Cinnabon one month from then. Remember Walt trying to order him like a boss and Saul basically telling him I don’t work for you no more ? As Walt got badder and badder during the series these people that did him dirty got got in a simple way. In bcs we never hear or know for sure if Walt is alive or already dead during the Gene scenes. Wouldn’t it be gangsta if Walt on his way back from the cabin looks for Saul and murks him before he seals his legacy ?

I’m not following... you know BCS is pre-Breaking Bad right? None of those dudes knew Walt at the time

Walt dead bruh but even if he wasn’t he has no reason to kill Saul

Reactions: g14
I’m not following... you know BCS is pre-Breaking Bad right? None of those dudes knew Walt at the time
I’m talking the present time scenes in BCS when he’s a manager at Cinnabon. I’m connecting this to the near ending of Breaking Bad. This has nothing to do with Jimmy McGill. Of coarse Walt’s dead at the end of Breaking Bad. I also thought maybe Jesse in another theory but I can’t see that guy on a hunt to get Saul. Although he should.

Last edited:
If you think Walt is dead @ the end of BB then how is he going after Saul in those BCS cold opens?

You trying to say when he finally left his secluded winter life in the wilderness before threatening the Grey matter couple and killing Todd and co. he swang by and went after Saul?

Nah. For what?

Last edited:

Nah that would suck. Also it would probably be very difficult for Walt to do considering he doesn’t know where in Nebraska Saul is and he’s Wanted. He also doesn’t have a reason to murk Saul. Saul helped him out.

I think he mentioned Omaha at the Vacuum shop. I need to go back to that B.B. episode because Walt wanted him to do something and I forgot what. Update*. He needed mercenaries hitmen to kill jack preferably 5 and he wanted no undercover cops. Saul then gave him suggestions then Walt turned Heisenberg on him and started threatening him but he began to cough a lot and Saul said it’s over.

Last edited:
I think it's been so predictable that Nacho dies that I now think it'll be the opposite and maybe he becomes the first person Saul helps go into hiding and start a new life.

This is EXACTLY what I think and what I said in here a week or two ago.

It was cool to see Saul scrambling in the cold open.

Definitely need to see how it unfolds that the secretary sticks with him :lol:

Damn Saul can sell anything :lol:

Taking me back when you could hustle phones and ****.

Damn Jimmy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom