Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Amen, you got that right.

I love this show, but some of the characters are almost TOO realistic. We all have a KIM in our offices no? That person who NEVER bends the rules, that person who never leaves early on Friday, and who always does the right thing. You ever think to yourself? Hmm, this person would be interesting in a TV show? Me either. 

She is exactly like every middle aged white chick I've ever worked in an office with. I pretty much hate all of them.

Amen, you got that right.

I love this show, but some of the characters are almost TOO realistic. We all have a KIM in our offices no? That person who NEVER bends the rules, that person who never leaves early on Friday, and who always does the right thing. You ever think to yourself? Hmm, this person would be interesting in a TV show? Me either. 

She is exactly like every middle aged white chick I've ever worked in an office with. I pretty much hate all of them.
So full of loathe.

TBH, sounds like you might have an issue with White people in general, not just Middle Aged White Women.
I am probably wrong...but you've touched this way too many times in the same overly (imo) disgusted tone, for me to think otherwise.

Were you in line for a promotion that a Middle Aged White Woman got instead, or soemthing?

Last edited:
So full of loathe.

TBH, sounds like you might have an issue with White people in general, not just Middle Aged White Women.
I am probably wrong...but you've touched this way too many times in the same overly (imo) disgusted tone, for me to think otherwise.

Were you in line for a promotion that a Middle Aged White Woman got instead, or soemthing?

What is wrong with you? :lol:

When have I ever said anything bad about white people in any thread in the like 10 years I've posted on here?

No, I have not been passed up for a promotion that some middle aged white woman got over me :lol: I just currently work in an office with a handful of them that are EXACTLY like the way that BlackIntellect described Kim.

Don't be starting some race topic in here when what I said wasn't even that serious.

So full of loathe.

There we have it.

I made an assumption, you cleared it up for me.

I think it was you saying "I pretty much hate all of them" that didn't sit well with me when I read that.

White Women might as well be chopped liver on this board, they're pretty disrespected in General, and when you said what you said I probably over reacted.

My apologies, truly.

I don't want to start some Race thing in this thread of all places..

isnt there a white women appreciation thread?

ashley graham?

iskra lawrence?

alison brie?

doris burke?

milanya vantruyb?

mckayla maroney?

Last edited:
Finally caught up and watched the rest of the season. Dozed off a couple of times but powered through. I forget, was the Mexican cartel dude in BB also. From the episode where don hector collapses and Gus tells him "you should not be here when the cops arrive."

Looks mad familiar but it's been a while. So chuck is dead, that's cool. Mike is working for the bad guys full time now. That's cool. No pinkman?

The exhilarating "adventures of ticky tack legal arguments" was more of the same this season. Maybe even regressed a bit. I wanted to know more about Cinnabon Saul, are we going to learn anything new on that front?

So full of loathe.

What is wrong with you? :lol:

When have I ever said anything bad about white people in any thread in the like 10 years I've posted on here?

No, I have not been passed up for a promotion that some middle aged white woman got over me :lol: I just currently work in an office with a handful of them that are EXACTLY like the way that BlackIntellect described Kim.

Don't be starting some race topic in here when what I said wasn't even that serious.
Fell for that bait :lol: :smh:

I read that post like what? When did Buc Em start hating white ppl? :lol:

just watched the last two eps. didn't even realize the season is done
wasn't fully paying attention, but why did chuck turn back to going insane?

Chuck lost the case against his brother.
Jimmy exposed his mental issue to everyone including his ex wife.
Then his firm wanted him to leave because he was an insurance liability. Costing too much money.

I think that would do it to anyone.

Chuck lost the case against his brother.
Jimmy exposed his mental issue to everyone including his ex wife.
Then his firm wanted him to leave because he was an insurance liability. Costing too much money.

I think that would do it to anyone.

yeah, i assume that it was all that and the final straw was when Howard cut the check out of his own pockets just to get rid of him

:lol: Vince is going to have this show as long as he wants.

And when he wants to end it, AMC will probably stretch it out :lol:

No way the show is cancelled.

Last edited:

Huh? Didn't BB get canceled early, outside of Gillian's control? Something having to do with walking dead?

Of course :lol: only posted it so people don't have to ask

Huh? Didn't BB get canceled early, outside of Gillian's control? Something having to do with walking dead?

Definitely mistaking on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom