Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Mic_Car.gif

tumblr_npalviHTlV1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

Catching up on S3 starting to make me look at Walt in a different light. Always thought dude was 100 for taking whatever risk for his fam. Then I see how dude basically screwed over a locktight organization & men w/ principles (Gus & mike) :smh: This is a hella good story man.

Catching up on S3 starting to make me look at Walt in a different light. Always thought dude was 100 for taking whatever risk for his fam. Then I see how dude basically screwed over a locktight organization & men w/ principles (Gus & mike) :smh: This is a hella good story man.

I always think of this
We had a good thing, you stupid son of a *****! We had Fring. We had a lab. We had everything we needed, and it all ran like clockwork. You could've shut your mouth, cooked and made as much money as you ever needed. It was perfect. But, no, you just had to blow it up. You and your pride and your ego! You just had to be the man. If you'd done your job, known your place, we'd all be fine right now.

I always felt that way about Walt :smh: even before BCS W.W was all about himself |l

So still no new updates on anything for next season? Feel like we should be hearing something by now.

so what if gretchen and eliot steal the money from end of bb and saul has to go back to being saul to sue and get it back?

Came in here thinking we got some new info on the upcoming season. :smh: @ the pointless bump. :lol:

I’ve been waiting forever...when the hell is the new season? Idk how we haven’t gotten any info yet. Thought the last two years started in like February or so. Makes me nervous that not a single pic has even been leaked after the guy who plays Salamanca had the brain surgery.

I saw that it would come back in summer this year. That came up during B.B. marathon last week I believe.

I’ve been waiting forever...when the hell is the new season? Idk how we haven’t gotten any info yet. Thought the last two years started in like February or so. Makes me nervous that not a single pic has even been leaked after the guy who plays Salamanca had the brain surgery.

I saw that it would come back in summer this year. That came up during B.B. marathon last week I believe.

The show's 10-episode second season premiered on February 15, 2016. The series was renewed for a 10-episode third season, which premiered April 10, 2017. On June 27, 2017, the series was renewed by AMC for a 10-episode fourth season that is planned to premiere in September 2018.

The show's 10-episode second season premiered on February 15, 2016. The series was renewed for a 10-episode third season, which premiered April 10, 2017. On June 27, 2017, the series was renewed by AMC for a 10-episode fourth season that is planned to premiere in September 2018.

******* September? What the ****?

They want everybody to forget what happened last season? Absolutely no reason why the next season should be airing like 15 months after the last episode of last season.

real talk.. spoilers ...

this is not the walking dead where people dont care about spoilers... thanks for taking the shock factor out
What shock factor? :lol:

Gus is dead. BCS takes place before that. If you watched the first season you'd know this show is half Better Call Mike.

Back
Top Bottom