Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I'm glad I was late on breaking bad and was able to binge. These year long breaks take away from the effect. I legit can't remember anything from last season.

Wasn't this a Summer show?
Seems like every damn show is getting moved from it's Original time frame.

549F0CFA-2BCB-4E93-855A-9615840ABB70.png

Think we’re definitely seeing Hank this upcoming season

Chuck's death is confirmed.

Here’s the S4 logline for Better Call Saul,starring Bob Odenkirk as the sleazebag lawyer who knows more than people think: Chuck’s death catalyzes Jimmy McGill’s (Odenkirk) transformation into Saul Goodman. In the wake of his brother’s loss, Jimmy takes steps into the criminal world that will put his future as a lawyer – and his relationship with Kim (Rhea Seehorn) – in jeopardy. Chuck’s (Michael McKean) death deeply affects former colleagues Howard (Patrick Fabian) and Kim as well, putting the two of them once again on opposite sides of a battle sparked by the Brothers McGill. Meanwhile, Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks) takes a more active role as Madrigal Electromotive’s newest (and most thorough) security consultant. It’s a volatile time to be in the employ of Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito.) as Hector’s (Mark Margolis) collapse sends shock waves throughout the Albuquerque underworld and throws the cartel into chaos — tearing apart both Gus and Nacho’s (Michael Mando) well-laid plans. While Gus changes course, Nacho finds himself in the crosshairs of deadly forces.

https://deadline.com/2018/05/better-call-saul-season-4-premiere-date-lodge-49-amc-1202401166/

Back
Top Bottom