Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

It looked like it from that angle, too bad that's all we got though. I know some people in here were really under the belief Jesse was going to make a cameo.

This was filmed 4 months ago.

There's no way you can watch the last minute or so of this video and tell me that Aaron Paul didn't shoot at least one scene for BCS this season. I don't know if they went back and decided to cut it from this season because they thought it was too early to introduce him or what. But he did everything but come out and say "yes I'm going to be on the show this season."

Maybe they showed his house in the background of the finale because he's the one that calls in the fire on the first episode of next season or something? Gilligan doesn't just show people and things for the hell of it. Everything has meaning.

I just realized that if we do see Jesse, it's going to be as the wack HS dropout selling chili infused meth. :lol: It won't be the dude we loved on BB. It will be Captain Cook out there making his signature 'chili p'. :rofl:

Last edited:
Weird, BB wasn't about Mike, but I remember seeing his granddaughter.

So she breaks bad w/ Saul... and THE ENTIRE BB story, which includes one Saul Goodman, has unfolded without even a hint or a trace of Kim? Not even a mention in BB of Saul's partner in crime that broke bad with him just a few short years ago?

Rrrrrrrriiiiigggght. Because... the show wasn't about him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike became way more involved due to fan reaction. Originally Saul would've got rid of the body.

Anyway, the logic you're using here to give a reason for why Kim won't break bad doesn't work. Saying she would've been in BB if she broke bad with Saul is assuming she was fully thought out character years before her actual creation.

Also you have to see the difference in trying to compare the characters in Mike's life to those in Jimmy's knowing he later on becomes Saul.

I don't think she did but Kim could've broke bad and then died (given that's what happened to every single character that did in the series except for that snitching piece of **** Jesse.

I like how nobody has floated the idea that Kim can possibly be killed off before this series wraps up. This would be a logical reason why her character never comes up in BB (yes we know she wasn't thought about yet when BB was on) and it prevents a George Lucas like conundrum.

Nah, she's not on BB because the show wasn't about Saul.

Apparently BB was JUST about Walt, and there are no fringe characters to the supporting characters in BB.

She's not in BB because the show ONLY walks through Walt's life.

(
laugh.gif
)

Don't see her being killed and who would do it? Doubt she'd stick her nose some place it doesn't belong especially since what Gus, Nach, Mike do is a huge step up from what Jimmy does.

seems random to me

Nah, she's not on BB because the show wasn't about Saul.

Apparently BB was JUST about Walt, and there are no fringe characters to the supporting characters in BB.

She's not in BB because the show ONLY walks through Walt's life.

(
laugh.gif
)
Don't try and circle out of this by focusing on more wrong points.

You just accept that what you said was silly pal.

You disagreeing doesn't make it wrong, champ. 
laugh.gif

My guy said "She's not there because the show isn't about Saul."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tryna tell someone "You were wrong" when you typed some mess like that.

"It wasn't about Saul."

laugh.gif

You can do your "SKA" quote dance and smiley face and do this all you want. 

You know it was silly. Don't try and make it be about BB not being about anyone but Saul yack yack yack.

You tried it though
smokin.gif
Ska, the salesman 

Ain't no 'Ska smiley' nothing.

You said.

'She's not on BB because the show isn't about Saul.'

You said that, and now you're trying to pretend you didn't, trying to pretend I said something silly.

Take that attempt.

In both of your hands.

And hold it in front of you.

And kick it so that it can get ALLLLLL the way outta here.

"Because the show isn't about Saul."

That was a legit reason to you as to why it's not possible for her to be on BB.

(no smileys)

All I said was that it doesn't make sense for her to break bad with Saul and then not be on Breaking Bad at all, not even hinted at, nothing. Zero mentions, nothing... but she breaks bad with him? That doesn't make sense. I didn't even say it definitely can't happen. I said it doesn't make sense. That could have simply been a topic of discussion but you came through with the definitive statement, trying to act like I'm the one who said something outlandish and definitive. Because I have a reputation of emoticons? That's your out? Yeah, kick that mess all the way out, too.

Discuss what you disagree with or keep it pushing. Me saying she couldn't have broke bad and then not even be mentioned in Breaking Bad was me discussing my disagreement with you saying she's about to break bad. That's how discussion Works. Point, Counterpoint, continue. Not this side-stepping mockery of what the other person said that you started and I will gladly continue.

I mean, IGNACIO got a mention from Saul in BB, but Kim doesn't?

It will be very interesting seeing how they weave that story.

Would be funny if she still was alive. Maybe went to jail for a Saul scheme? He still can't connect with her though since he is hiding out.

I don't think Kim dies. Just because she's never mentioned on Breaking Bad, doesn't mean she's dead.

Why do you guys keep pointing out the obvious for?

Better Call Saul was clearly not in their vision during Breaking Bad. But it exists now and you have to flesh out these events in the past to coincide with the future we've already witnessed.

Seeing how deep their relationship is in Better Call Saul, one can infer that something drastic happens in order for us not to meet her in the Breaking Bad timeline.

Yeah yeah yeah "they didn't think of Kim yet" but we now know she existed. So some are assuming she's simply dead at that point of the story. She clearly isn't around because Saul only bought the vacuum package for himself. And we know there's an option to buy a package that includes your family in the move.

Why do y'all think she dies? I think what's happening is she's seeing Jimmy for who he really is...

Someone who can't help scamming people.

She clearly loves him, supports him and she's conflicted but it's wearing on her and I think at some point she just up and bounces. It seems like a law career is wearing her down as well so I think she quits that and that's why we never see her again. Jimmy can't go find her because she leaves that life behind and starts fresh elsewhere.

I think that's what happens to her, Chuck obviously dies and so does Nacho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom