Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

But, I don't think she loves Jimmy and not Saul.
I think she's down for both, and I think we'll get that next Season.

I can see it now on the Hardwick after show......Hardwick will ask "Rhea! What happened to Kim, she was so wholesome"

And Rhea will replay "Well the signs were always there, she did this and said that and stuck around through this event" etc etc etc

Last edited:
The author of the book that Chuck was reading to Jimmy in the beginning of the episode.... Harry Thurston Peck
Peck lived out his remaining years cut off from his former colleagues relying on income from occasional writing assignments. Increasingly depressed and unable to find work, he was sighted one day near the end of his life on the streets of Manhattan "walking in a dazed sort of way...., dressed, as was his custom, in a frock coat and silk hat, but both were extremely shabby. He passed, looking neither right nor left; he seemed entirely oblivious to his surroundings."[sup][6][/sup]  

Fair enough, but at some point they're going to have to write her out of the series. That is something we're sure of. What happens between now and then is anyone's guess. But from what I've seen so far, aside from those little playful cons she played with Jimmy at the bar, there is little evidence of her inclination to become a crooked attorney IMO

Last edited:
But, I don't think she loves Jimmy and not Saul.
I think she's down for both, and I think we'll get that next Season.

I can see it now on the Hardwick after show......Hardwick will ask "Rhea! What happened to Kim, she was so wholesome"

And Rhea will replay "Well the signs were always there, she did this and said that and stuck around through this event" etc etc etc

I completely disagree. When the Mesa Verde chick was making fun of Chuck's transcript after Jimmy pulled the battery trick on him, she fired back at her saying that what they did was wrong. She doesn't have it in her, she's just not bout that life.

bro....i know it took time..but out of no where...this show became good af. like, i love it. i'm bummed we know the end is coming. Vince is a genius.

Nacho didn't check his phone or saw the message his mind was already made up and locked in to shoot Hector

When he saw his guy's pull up then Juan Bolsa and Gus after :wow: Nacho was so close to doing something dumb & crazy :lol:

I thought that's how nacho was gonna die he was gonna get caught up but that would be too simple for this show.

Also no Mike on the finale is weird

bro....i know it took time..but out of no where...this show became good af. like, i love it. i'm bummed we know the end is coming. Vince is a genius.

Let's pray this show eventually goes to the present

Maybe get a full episode of Saul after BB

Brooooo!!!! This dude chuck a wierdo!!! Straight crazy!!!

Nacho a BOSS!!! Son was about to go in there and MURK

Jimmy with the good guy heart at the end :smh: gave himself that L smh

Yo I remember when this show first started and I thought Howard was a scumbag. :smh:

Also Michael Mando (Nacho) out here doing his thing. To think Vaas has come a long way

Last edited:
[quote name="K I N G x B"]I thought that's how nacho was gonna die he was gonna get caught up but that would be too simple for this show.[/quote]Nacho is mentioned in BB, so he can't die in BCS.

Hmmmm... true.

You're talking about when Saul said Ignacio did it?

Last edited:
I think Nacho gets caught up and has to disappear by the end of BCS or else we obviously would have seen him.

Hmmmm... true.

You're talking about when Saul said Ignacio did it?

Yes Yes!

The interesting part will be how they end up connecting Saul to Ignacio and the Cartel. Why does Saul know that Nacho switched the pills? And why would Saul think the Cartel knows that he's aware?

Finale was great!

I love that facial expressions are everything and the actors really utilize this tool.
- Howard glaring at Chuck during the announcement
- Jimmy after Chuck said he basically never really cared about him
- Gus with that look to Nacho. That was such a split second cut too and a testament to Esposito's talent :pimp:

Nacho and Howard were my standouts this season, 2 characters on the end of the spectrum but they just blew me away.

Can't decide if I hate Hector more with or without the bell, but i hate that Character. Think Gus was covering everyone's butt by saving him. If the Salamanca's have been involved the way Hector was clamoring about, I'm sure Don Eladio wouldn't have been happy to lose him just yet.

I was thinking what if Kim went all in on Saul Goodman and she's actually still around in BB, they just never delved that deep into Saul's background because it was too much and the character on that show was used perfectly. It'd be great if we got other sides to some of Saul impactful scenes from BB.

Like after Jesse beats him up over the whole cigarette thing, we get Saul driving home and telling Kim to pack her bags, they gotta go.

Or when he meets walt and jesse in the desert or arcade he goes home and tells kim about it. Yeah it's a long shot for sure, but I think it'd be a great, I'm sure Vince has a better way to tell the story obviously, I just hope kim just doesn't walk, because she's seen Jimmy hustle and has done it with him, so she's obviously cool with it and not a deal breaker.

I also think Kim will visit Jimmy in the hospital after his collapse in the flash forward, and he's gonna call her a different name at the end of that flash forward and we gonna be like :wow:

:lol: and that's the only flash forward we'll get for the whole season.
Hope the season after next is all flash forwards like someone else said

Yo I remember when this show first started and I thought Howard was a scumbag.
mean.gif

Also Michael Mando (Nacho) out here doing his thing. To think Vaas has come a long way
Yea 1st Season I assumed he was.

By the 2nd Season I could see he was just a shooter.

You could tell he never liked the way Chuck did Jimmy, but of course he looked up to Chuck so he was going to let that slide.

It was his partner after all but yea, He was never a bad dude was he.....

Kim prolly got that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I really wanted to watch that bastard burn in the flames and hear him scream. :lol:

Nice to see nobody crying in here about the finale. I guess that wasn't Jesse's house in the background after all.

Nah I'm pretty sure that was still Jesse's house. They wanted us to look back there with that camera view. They made sure we would look down the street.

That look of disgust by Saul means so much more know that we know Kim was in an accident a few years before. Scumbag Saul :smh:

[/video

It looked like it from that angle, too bad that's all we got though. I know some people in here were really under the belief Jesse was going to make a cameo.

Damn Chuck! Hate it had to be him...RIP to the OG

He was getting better and on his way to being normal again until Jimmy had to stop by and see him
mean.gif
Jimmy is his kryptonite and it's no coincidence his condition worsened after their final conversation. He was right about Jimmy though, I loved when he delivered that ether in his face. Even though it may not be intentional, Jimmy ruins everything around him. I imagine the next season will be Kim's downfall because of him and that's when he will finally "embrace it" like Chuck said and become the Saul we see in BB.

Not sure what happens with Nacho, he might make it out alive and end up going to Mexico to be Gus' mole with the cartel (that we never see in BB)

Back
Top Bottom