Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

d_KZL5d_W.jpg

giphy.gif

j4y92u3l.jpg

Gus is so damn smart n a quick thinker

But I think hector was plotting to kill Juan bolsa and possibly Gus when they showed up. Maybe that was the message.

At the same time tho it's conflicting cuz he was saying "they're coming" but the.n asked y Gus was there

I think Hector had/has plans to run the Cartel and is tired of taking orders. The Salamanca family belongs to the Juarez Cartel and Hector feels like it was his family that built the Cartel, not the other way around. He even says as much. We won't know his intentions until next season though. Compared to the other Cartel members we've met, the Salamancas (Hector, Tuco, the twins) seem to be hot headed and unpredictable.

Is Kim giving up on law? I feel like she's on the edge of saying **** it to walking the righteous path. She was self deprecating when she talked about her role with Mesa Verde. I think she goes heel next season.

My guess is Chuck survives with injuries and is committed.

I think she feels unfulfilled in the type of law she's practicing. She doesn't find it meaningful. She isn't changing the world or making anyones life better.

Gus Fring definitely knows about the pills switch

Good Riddance Chuck!

How though? Intuition or Mike?

Jimmy completes his scumbaggery with Chuck if he's actually dead.

He made amends with Chuck, none of that is on Jimmy. Chuck is a douche bag and he was trying to ruin his brother. Once chuck played those cards, he left Jimmy no choice but to protect himself. Lets keep it a buck, Chuck was about to be a millionaire once he deposited that first check form Howard. He could have gotten some real help and changed his life.

He was living in denial catching feelings when Howard was just trying to help him out. If the shoe was on the other foot he would have done the same thing. His first love is the Law, yet he didn't want to see how much of hindrance he was to the firm. He could have done more for it by being a professor.

You Got My Message :wow:

So did he really get the message or was he there by chance? I couldn't see him being sloppy enough to kill Don Hector knowing they were having a meeting/sitdown.

Gus is so damn smart n a quick thinker

But I think hector was plotting to kill Juan bolsa and possibly Gus when they showed up. Maybe that was the message.

At the same time tho it's conflicting cuz he was saying "they're coming" but the.n asked y Gus was there

I'm curious about that too.

You Got My Message :wow:

So did he really get the message or was he there by chance? I couldn't see him being sloppy enough to kill Don Hector knowing they were having a meeting/sitdown.
I'm curious about that too.

Nacho didn't check his phone or saw the message his mind was already made up and locked in to shoot Hector

When he saw his guy's pull up then Juan Bolsa and Gus after :wow: Nacho was so close to doing something dumb & crazy :lol:

Last edited:
Is Kim giving up on law? I feel like she's on the edge of saying **** it to walking the righteous path. She was self deprecating when she talked about her role with Mesa Verde. I think she goes heel next season.

That heel turn is coming.

The look she dad when she first saw the "Saul Goodman" commercial is, or reminded me of the same look she had when she said F it and told her Secretary to push/cancel all the meetings and then asked for a ride to Blockbuster.

It was like, a look into a Freedom that she hasn't had. 

Same look and feeling she got with she met Saul Goodman.

Yea man, I think she will Break Bad with Jimmy.

She definitely isn't leaving him.......

Was the thing that Mike planted in Chuck's what was causing the meter to go? I don't remember if they ever revealed why Mike did that. Can somebody fill me in?

Finally caught the finale.

So that's how Chuck exits stage left before Breaking Bad. Good for him. No sympathy from me. I tend to think he went all out on doing the right thing and left Saul that money. 

Still unsure how Kim is going to exit stage left. I'm not with the thinking that she is going to break bad with Saul. If she would have, she would have been in BB.

:rofl:
She wasn't in Breaking Bad because the show wasn't about Saul.

His character grew and eventually warranted a spin off but, his character at the time was just that, him.

I think it bears mentioning that if the only copy of Chuck's will burned with the house and no one can testify as to its contents, his entire estate goes to Jimmy as if he had died intestate

Weird, BB wasn't about Mike, but I remember seeing his granddaughter.

So she breaks bad w/ Saul... and THE ENTIRE BB story, which includes one Saul Goodman, has unfolded without even a hint or a trace of Kim? Not even a mention in BB of Saul's partner in crime that broke bad with him just a few short years ago?

Rrrrrrrriiiiigggght. Because... the show wasn't about him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I mean, you're being silly here.
BCS wasn't even a thought, which is where we know Kim from.

So to say "I don't think she Breaks with Saul because she wasn't in BB" is just, I don't know....silly.

I really don't see where you guys are getting these indications that Kim is going to break bad with Jimmy. Last episode she was regretting the fact that she became a corporate drone when she originally strived to be an attorney like Atticus Finch. She doesn't love Saul, she loves the Jimmy that is taking care of her and did right by old Miss Landry. She hated what she and Jimmy did to Chuck to prevent Jimmy from getting his bar license revoked.

Last edited:
At this point I'm not arguing whether she Breaks Bad, I'm saying it's silly to say she can't or won't do this or that based on the fact that she was never in BB.

She just wasn't a thought, and that is why she wasn't a part of BB, is my point.

Back
Top Bottom