Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

roll.gif
@ Blockbuster 

Kim in them pants tho. :smh:

Gus is on EVERYTHING. Him noting those pills is crazy. Get rid of the guns, sends the boss away, dude is SHARP.

Howard. :wow: I hated him forever but he flat out sonned Howard.

:lol: :lol: nobody rents movies like that. But it was hilarious to see Blockbuster again.

I really can't see Kim's exit from Jimmy/Saul's life. I've got nothin.

Just started the episode.

:wow: Man, in the opening scene where the boys were under the tent, I thought Young Chuck was real Chuck with his voice inflection. Great acting man, or Great directing, or both.

The small things right

I knew was Chuck was gone the moment he started tearing his house apart.

I wonder if we see a timeline jump the way everything went in the season finale.

Episode masterfully depicted Chuck's final descent into madness and suicide.

Jimmy does the right thing with Sandpiper and it earns him nothing. Him trying throwing away the Roladex symbolizes his attempt to let go of Jimmy McGill and become Saul Goodman, but Kim rescuing it from the garbage is her last ditch attempt at keeping Jimmy alive.

Great episode, if you couldn't appreciate how artfully well put together it was, then I don't know what to tell you.

I wonder if we see a timeline jump the way everything went in the season finale.

A jump needs to happen to start the season where his lawyer license is about to be back. If it goes as slow as this season then it'll be an entire season of him not even being a lawyer.

A jump needs to happen to start the season where his lawyer license is about to be back. If it goes as slow as this season then it'll be an entire season of him not even being a lawyer.

It's pretty obvious that Mike is going to eventually bring him into the operation. They still need to depict the complete devolution into Saul Goodman. I don't think it's as simple as jumping to him practicing law again, something needs to happen in between.

Last edited:

Jimmy does the right thing with Sandpiper and it earns him nothing. Him trying throwing away the Roladex symbolizes his attempt to let go of Jimmy McGill and become Saul Goodman, but Kim rescuing it from the garbage is her last ditch attempt at keeping Jimmy alive.

Great episode, if you couldn't appreciate how artfully well put together it was, then I don't know what to tell you.

How does jimmy get nothing? he was still the lawyer on the settlement.

How does jimmy get nothing? he was still the lawyer on the settlement.

no more settlement.

back to the waiting game.

This was probably my favorite episode of the Season.

I'm not sure Gus knows about the pills though.
I mean, Nacho was there to kill Hector.
Well, that means he definitely didn't get the message, the message dude was talking about, because of so he'd have known they were coming and wouldn't have his gun out about to off Hector.

Now when Nacho was standing there with the gun out and those guys/boss/Gus rolls up, I think that is why Gus gave him the look, because he knew something else was up.

Maybe I missed something.

Season over and Kim is as down as ever, for Jimmy.
Loves her some Jimmy, and some Saul.

Back
Top Bottom