Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

jimmy's prime motivator was not so much his own greed, it was because howard was stalling the settlement to get millions for the company while robbing the old people of money they could use before they died. like i said earlier, he does all the wrong things for the right reasons. he has a good heart at his core and that's why kim loves him.

Exactly. Cats in here demonizing Irene :smh: 'she should've known better', 'she should've been about that money'. :lol: Bruh.

:smh:

I'm not advocating for their greed, I'm calling it for what it is. She's an old gullible lady who has no idea how the law works (which is like the vast majority of old folks).
I'm not saying he shouldn't have tried to convince her to settle sooner, I'm arguing that the way he went about it was slimy af and that he could've done so in a diff manner.

Indeed

Jimmy really has y'all fooled too. I thought it was just gullible old ladies he tricked :lol:

:lol:

I can't stand Jimmy's car man

I shake my head whenever they show it
laugh.gif
He drives a 1998 Suzuki Esteem and this show in 2003. 

That car must've went through some real hell for it to look like that in such a short time. 
laugh.gif

*note to self: do not drive with y'all 'sleep at the wheel' fools

:lol:

(Same here. :\ )

Last edited:
I'm good now. :lol:

The time I was having trouble was when I was doin concrete work and was plain exhausted every single day and commuting an hour each way.

Now I have kind of a desk job and a shorter commute.

I really enjoy BCS, especially this season. But man some of the story lines with jimmy and Kim are boring as hell. 3 seasons in we still don't have Saul goodman. I really don't care about Mesa verde, senior citizens playing bingo or filming commercials.

We get it, he fell on hard times and had to reinvent himself. What made BB great it was all centered around criminal activity.

"This isn't breaking bad" but the only reason this show is interesting is because of how great these characters were in bb.

I really enjoy BCS, especially this season. But man some of the story lines with jimmy and Kim are boring as hell. 3 seasons in we still don't have Saul goodman. I really don't care about Mesa verde, senior citizens playing bingo or filming commercials.

We get it, he fell on hard times and had to reinvent himself. What made BB great it was all centered around criminal activity.

Do you even watch the show?

No, for real, do you?

Do you even watch the show?

No, for real, do you?

who the hell are you?

The best way to watch the show is to forget about it's connection to Breaking Bad. Granted it's obviously in the BB Universe, it's not the same show as BB. It's much slower and deals more with the legal world than the underworld. This has easily been my favorite season.

IWhat made BB great it was all centered around criminal activity.
View media item 2469749

yeah if it wasn't for the meth, the dea, the cartel..breaking bad wouldnt have been interesting to me. the same reason everyone was hyped to see gus fring in BCS. perhaps some really enjoyed the family dynamic between walt and skyler?

weird how ppl in this thread are so insecure about better call saul. i like the show a lot, i just think they focus on a little too much on some details rather than the really good characters they've built up.

Last edited:
there's tons of shows centered around criminal activity. not all of them are great.
hope you don't need to be spoonfed the logical progression from there.

Last edited:
yeah if it wasn't for the meth, the dea, the cartel..breaking bad wouldnt have been interesting to me. the same reason everyone was hyped to see gus fring in BCS. perhaps some really enjoyed the family dynamic between walt and skyler?

weird how ppl in this thread are so insecure about better call saul. i like the show a lot, i just think they focus on a little too much on some details rather than the really good characters they've built up.

Exactly :lol:

Swear some of the people in here would be hype for a Walt-Skyler and Hank-Marie love drama show.

And how the hell are we supposed to forget its connection to Breaking Bad? This is the damn prequel to Breaking Bad and if we didn't watch that show then we wouldn't even be watching this **** to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom