Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

People not being sure who poisoning Brock :wow: :lol: :rofl:

If It wasn't clear enough who did it just watch the last season Why you think Jesse
went crazy at Saul office and everything after

jeeezus. if you can't figure out that walt did it, you better off watching lego movies.

:lol:

Last edited:
she aint never ask them what they wanted her to do 

she also aint think she old as hell better get that money 
bruh... She's an old lady,and like most old people, has no idea what all these legal issues actually mean. You can't blame her for wanting to let the professionals do their job. Is it ignorant? Sure, but there are plenty of people like that. You're so caught up in Jimmy's rationale that you're trying to justify his actions.

Also, no point in trying to compare this to some of those bb examples you pointed out. Very different circumstances. Walt didn't wake that chick up because she was a druggie and had a negative influence on Jesse. Truth be told she would've probably od'd at a later time anyway.
And when he poisoned Brock he didn't do it to kill him. It was wrong yeah, but still.

Last edited:
I want to rewatch BB but I hate Jesse too much :lol:

Hope he's not part of BCS :smh:

ignorance is not an excuse

she shoulda wanted the money for herself too if anything

its not a matter of let the pros do their jobs

its money, your money, so you be on that ****

and for the record i didnt say anything about BB you must have mistaken me for someone else

but ill say this about gus he told those gangsters to kill andreas little brother so killing her son by poison would look to be fair game in the viewers eyes 

Bro she's still gonna get paid, barely would have even made much more if they waited it out as far as I understood and Saul is currently broke as all hell and was in line to make over $1 mill if I heard him correctly. Really not that big of a deal and I would manipulate whoever the hell id need to if that was me in his position.

This is why BCS is so soft...little things like this being debated feeling sorry for a character. In Breaking Bad Walt watched a chick choke on her own puke to death and poisoned a little boy just because he felt it's what he needed to do. Characters were doing some of the most savage **** of any TV show of all time :lol:

I don't need to be seeing little kids get poisoned and killed but please god give this show a little more intensity. **** is so slow that Nacho throwing a pill bottle into Hector's jacket is the scene that had everybody most on the edge of their seat this season.

*waits for comments from the regulars that will tell me to stop watching the show and stop giving my honest opinion in this thread*

*also to remind me that this show is not breaking bad and I should also quit watching if all I want is action*

You kinda do have a point. Dudes in here acting like jimmy beat the lady up or something :lol: that lady gon be aiight Lmao

When Howard got that letter from Chuck I knew what the deal was. Chuck is too vindictive and stubborn to lie down. I hope some of the main characters from bb make an appearance, even if it's nothing more than a walk-through.

ignorance is not an excuse

she shoulda wanted the money for herself too if anything

its not a matter of let the pros do their jobs

its money, your money, so you be on that ****

and for the record i didnt say anything about BB you must have mistaken me for someone else

but ill say this about gus he told those gangsters to kill andreas little brother so killing her son by poison would look to be fair game in the viewers eyes 
she was gonna get that money anyway. You're obviously seeing it through Jimmy's eyes only. If Jimmy was in the position that hhm was you don't think he would've tried to squeeze that money from them too?
Like I said, they're lawyers they're supposed to try to squeeze as much money as they can from the situation.
Even Kim was surprised when Jimmy revealed to her that they had settled already

I think it's possible we see Jesse, Hank and Gomez all make appearances on Monday night.

:lol:

She seemed all sweet and grandmotherly.

I might have to watch that episode again.

Jimmy is scum man.

Dude. She is sitting on millions and holding for what? When she gets that money she will be alright, I aint mad at Jimmy for trying to get his bread.

squeezing money for themselves not the clients theyre supposed to be working for

youre advocating for their greed, not the old womans virtue

its got nothing to do with jimmys pov

the old woman shoulda been about her business and proactively know whats going on

if she was sick should she just let the doctors tell her whatever and not do what she needs to do to get her health right?

Dude. She is sitting on millions and holding for what? When she gets that money she will be alright, I aint mad at Jimmy for trying to get his bread.

Yeah, but that's because she didn't need the money and the lawyers had convinced her to hold out because it was in their best interest to hold out for more and bill even more hours.

but they were being mean to her and made her cry.

She was just a nice sweet gullible lady.

Yeah, but that's because she didn't need the money and the lawyers had convinced her to hold out because it was in their best interest to hold out for more and bill even more hours.

but they were being mean to her and made her cry.

She was just a nice sweet gullible lady.

She might not have needed it, but I'm sure the rest of those ladies can benefit from it. Besides, the law firm was making her hold out solely for their benefit. The extra money would have done nothing for the ladies.

Yes she is sweet, nice and gullible which is why Jimmy had to do what he did. This old lady would have died by the time the money was to be distributed. Nobody got time for that when millions are at stake.

squeezing money for themselves not the clients theyre supposed to be working for

the old woman shoulda been about her business and proactively know whats going on

if she was sick should she just let the doctors tell her whatever and not do what she needs to do to get her health right?

Exactly! :smokin

I'm not advocating for their greed, I'm calling it for what it is. She's an old gullible lady who has no idea how the law works (which is like the vast majority of old folks).
I'm not saying he shouldn't have tried to convince her to settle sooner, I'm arguing that the way he went about it was slimy af and that he could've done so in a diff manner.

as a non practicing lawyer his hands are tied

he cant giver her any direct advice

he tried to go to hamlin

what else could he have done?

the only reason you think its slimy is because those other ladies ostracized her and made her cry

if as a result of jimmy intefering those old ladies just talked to her we'd be saying what a good thing he did in making them communicate 
eyes.gif

yet you dont think the law firm d&m holding out is hurting those old ladies but jimmy is the scumbag 
mean.gif

if anything yall are disrespecting old people making it seem like she is absolutely incapable of being about her business just because shes old

like i said before look at the difference in how mike handle business and he old as hell too

Last edited:
Those particular old people are just living life day to day, and it's totally normal for her to not be concerned about a lawsuit that she didn't even discover. Cats in here acting like she worked for hhm and knows the ins and outs.

Last edited:
she dont gotta know the in and out she could still ask

the firm taking more advantage of them than jimmy is but yall dont see it like that

We just have an issue with how he did it, obviously. He could've gotten his point across without making her feel like ****. But this is a show so it's supposed to evoke emotion and paint the picture of how he became saul.

Back
Top Bottom