Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

just saw the episode.

:wow: at the accident. I loved how it just happened in a snap

Jimmy is a world class scumbag :rofl: dude went extra for the shoe. Regarding the whole Lydia scene if I remember correctly, in BB Gus was some sort of philanthropist and rubbing elbows with politicians. That's why I think she said that line.

Creating animosity in the retirement home :wow: this + the Dry snitching surprised how much i'm caught off guard / not cool with it since i already know what Saul was :\ :lol:
We knew Saul was a scumbag but Jimmy letting ppl down.

That old ppl scheming was just mean.

Last edited:
I just watched the episode. Jimmy did Irene soooooooooo dirty.

Ole girl did not deserve all that :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Just finished the ep. I was low key losing faith in the series until this one, easily my favorite of the new season. Kim is too much of a workaholic/perfectionist. it can be annoying. Jimmy went full on scumbag mode :smh: poor irene got her life turned upside down and didn't know what was going on. Jimmy is 100% pimping an elderly woman's feelings for the sake of his bag. Saul is upon us. Tio is such an ahole. I want no parts of any woman that's remotely close to a lydia or kim. too uptight. Jimmy's mouthpiece is like kyrie's handles, unbelievable. I think this is kim's breaking point, she finally realizes that she can't control every single facet of life and that sometimes she can screw up. They emphasized that by how exaggerated the papers flying everywhere were; as to say, this case is a lost cause.
I actually like Howards character. Very sharp, and professional. he's so tired of chuck. Chuck has zero loyalty :smh:

Last edited:
Can someone remind me what Crazy 8 is from BB?

They never said where he got the name from but he was the dude Jesse was friends with that was partners with his boy Emilio, the two that Walt gassed in the camper. Crazy 8 was the one that woke back up and they chained in the basement.

FlashySpeedyCobra.gif

I had to pause every time I saw Saul with Irene. Yes, Saul. Not Jimmy.

I knew he was setting her up. Manipulating her and her emotions. It hurt to see a person, an elderly woman no less, lose her social life in a matter of days and have no idea why. And not even because she deserved it. But for want of money.

I think JimmySaul foreshadowed Kim leaving him. She doesn't just leave him but the law as well.

Two reasons:

First, JimmySaul says she has to stop and smell the roses or enjoy life or some ferris buehler-y crap like that. Then she gets into an accident soon after. I think she takes his advice to heart.

Second, JimmySaul and Francesca get drunk on the celebration booze. They have sex. JimmySaul somehow justifies it because 1. they were drunk, and 2. kim wasn't there for him during his big win. Kim finds out, made worse by the fact that she's recovering from a car accident. She leaves him and the practice. Gone. Like a candle in the wind.

Jimmy turns the practice into the kitchy over the top office we see in BrBa.

Edit: Howard. He was brilliant. He was just up to here with the McGill brothers.

BCS is byke. After complaining about the show being boring last week, and considering stop watching the show I'm back in. So many emotions. Laughter, sadness(the old ladies walking around the mall reminded me of my grandmother who died this time of the year last year), etc. I like angry Chuck. Jimmy is hilarious, son a bigger scammer than Gold St Capital.

poor irene man. jimmy is a real scumbag for that lol.
Kim really is his kryptonite cuz i never really thought of jimmy as a greedy money guy .
money wasn't even his biggest concern until he had to struggle to keep their office open.
now he's manipulating old ladies to get a settlement paid so he can get money to keep kim and his office open.
smh slippin jimmy

Poor Irene... She didn't deserve that :smh:
He could've gone at the whole situation a different way without having to ostracize the old lady like that to get his way.

Last edited:
He tried persuading Howard to settle.
he could've simply convinced Irene to settle by just persuading her if he was consistent enough. Instead he had to do some inception type **** and make her realize she needed to settle by turning everyone against her.
Idk.. Manipulating old folks is crossing the line imo. Even if we're talking about slipping Jimmy.

I thought he did when he first went there? She just wanted the lawyers to handle it and that's why he went to Howard. He knew she wasn't budging without him talking to Jefferson and Main and that wasn't happening.

Last edited:
i'm very surprised howard even entertained that conversation with jimmy considering he's not a licensed attorney at the moment.

i'm very surprised howard even entertained that conversation with jimmy considering he's not a licensed attorney at the moment.

I think they're gonna work together. Howard is gonna offer to settle if Jimmy can get Chuck completely out of the picture.

man forget Irene...

a millie > irene.

the struggle Spanish is hilarious tho :lol:

he could've simply convinced Irene to settle by just persuading her if he was consistent enough. Instead he had to do some inception type **** and make her realize she needed to settle by turning everyone against her.
Idk.. Manipulating old folks is crossing the line imo. Even if we're talking about slipping Jimmy.

Bro she's still gonna get paid, barely would have even made much more if they waited it out as far as I understood and Saul is currently broke as all hell and was in line to make over $1 mill if I heard him correctly. Really not that big of a deal and I would manipulate whoever the hell id need to if that was me in his position.

This is why BCS is so soft...little things like this being debated feeling sorry for a character. In Breaking Bad Walt watched a chick choke on her own puke to death and poisoned a little boy just because he felt it's what he needed to do. Characters were doing some of the most savage **** of any TV show of all time :lol:

I don't need to be seeing little kids get poisoned and killed but please god give this show a little more intensity. **** is so slow that Nacho throwing a pill bottle into Hector's jacket is the scene that had everybody most on the edge of their seat this season.

*waits for comments from the regulars that will tell me to stop watching the show and stop giving my honest opinion in this thread*

*also to remind me that this show is not breaking bad and I should also quit watching if all I want is action*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom