Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect you for that. Think of it like this, at least dope chicks are hollering at you. Just brush 'em off homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No L my man

Seriously. You're MARRIED. Meeting up with her shouldnt have even crossed your mind.

word. you didnt take an L, but you would have if u met up with her smashed and ya wife found out. YIKES!

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

She only wants you know cuz she can't have you. You did the right thing. That's the type you gotta look out for njust wants to see if she's still got it and could still get you. Triflin ho.

SMH... There you go being reasonable again, Mouse.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Jokes aside, you did the right thing. Physical beautiful lasts only so long, but inner beauty lasts a lifetime. When you and your would-be wife tied theknot, you guys decided you were in it for the long haul. Don't let jawns--fine as they might be--like this one aid you in throwing a great thing away.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I had to call and cancel our little meet up because i know if i went, i woulda tried to get it from the posterior the way canines are accustomed ...........i officially take the L on this one....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
"But, I don't believe you. You tapped that a**, didn't you. C'mon, tell the truth, you know you tapped that a**. You put her in the backseat, BAM. Code-X."
Training+Day+Photo2.jpg
damn i came in here to post that
laugh.gif

i guess she looks better than your wife since you don't want to post any pics of your wife.. it's okay though, as long as you love her.. that's allthat counts.. you're strong though, i would've smashed that joint and then realized that i did the wrong thing.

Dang man...I feel sorry for you when you hit like 40.You gon look back on this and be like "!%$ was I thinkin".You shoulda murked it and kept itmovin

what _____ does not know, won't hurt her.

just don't do it in the same city you live in
eyes.gif

Things always seeem to work out that way once you are wifed up or tie the knot but I applaud the threadstarter for doing the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom