Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds oddly familiar....

i_think_i_love_my_wife1.jpg

My moms ALWAYS told me "forbidden fruit is always more tempting"
and she said that goes both ways...

I learned it first hand when I finally got with shorty im with right now. a LOT of chicks came outta the woodworks to tell me they had a BIG crush on me backin highschool or whenever I first met them. and lemme tell you these chicks is BAD
BUT thats the tempting part on their end.

and on my end, sometimes i feel tempted to go and pursue these chicks. I guess thats supposed to be the tempting part on my end.
I never ended up doing anything because I think of karma...

why the hell yall gotta tell me these things now?

Its like they testing to see if the got it like that, that they could make a dude leave their chick.
smh.gif

Honestly, she does look better than my wife, but thats neither here nor there......My wife has a buffie the body booty, just doesnt have a rack like this chic.

Oh yea, she is a dentist.

She is definitely my type, but i married my wife for a reason and looks isnt the only thing.

But i woulda wore her out at one point and time........The picture just made me remember that.

And we were only gonna kick it with mutual friends, not just alone...........But i know i woulda been thinking about that right breast in the picture, so i hadto call it off.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Sounds oddly familiar....

i_think_i_love_my_wife1.jpg

My mans had his face in it and backed off
at that point the smell woulda had me on some
tongue.gif
type !+%@
I couldnt have made it that far to back off

shes official. you wylin if you dont hit that, I dont care who you married to.

Just arrange the meeting and let me know where its at, I'll creep up from behind soon as you buy that wine.

F that thirsty homewrecker! After u woulda did sumthin u would have immediately regretted it. Meetin up should have never even crossed your mind. I want you toknow that now that you're married every chick you meet or knows you now will be out to ruin the good thing you have with your wife. Stay focused.

Good job man, glad to see there is still some dudes doing the right thing, I mean homegirl is dope but you got your wife a home ready to serve you that"hot pocket" anytime (plus its yours and no one else's), don't trip of this skeezer.

Good job chief, in a relationship I could see u goin thru w/ it but u're married, that's a sacred vow. And I hope dude who said u shoulda smashed isbein funny and jokin

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

She is definitely my type, but i married my wife for a reason and looks isnt the only thing.
americangangster.gif

"My man..."

Temptation is a *!%@$ (especially when you got THAT thrown at you
smh.gif
) but you did the right thing...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I would of added some more bones in my closet.

Let your wife know, if she truly loved you. She'd let you knock that out really quick.
laugh.gif

Will Smith the only dude i know who is allowed to cheat.

I want a wife like that...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I would of added some more bones in my closet.

Let your wife know, if she truly loved you. She'd let you knock that out really quick.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom