Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

She only wants you know cuz she can't have you. You did the right thing. That's the type you gotta look out for njust wants to see if she's still got it and could still get you. Triflin ho.

Cosign...

That treacherous swine of a woman and all of her skullduggery!!!!!!!...

These types are definately infectious to good relationships...

Wit that said, pass that facebook, myspace, etc... let your NT fam deal wit that...

I wouldn't be surprised if her man did he dirty and now she wants you cuz she sees youre a good dude with a beautiful family. Damn I can't stand atriflin +%!!%. And no one didn't take my man or anything.

Pass the coochie pon di left hand side (it no haffi bun). You can't have that, share with us.

Don't listen to these dudes tommbout "it shoulda never crossed your mind".

That's some fairytale fantasy foolishness.

You're a man and programmed to wanna run up in attractive broads. But again, you did the right thing by not even putting yourself in that situation.

TRUST ME, it ALWAYS starts off innocent, but it NEVER ends that way.

Forgot to say..the shorty right
smh.gif

Its funny to think about though. This chick could get any dude that she wants, and she's probably off that...She seeks a new challenge, a thrill almost andit appears to be married men. I honestly dont know what goes through these women mind sometimes.

The secret to a 30 year old marriage? Cheating and not getting caught.
laugh.gif

jokes fam, definitely the right move by just not going. not worth the headache in the end i got homies that call me crazy all the time but it really just ainteven worth it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I had to call and cancel our little meet up because i know if i went, i woulda tried to get it from the posterior the way canines are accustomed ...........i officially take the L on this one....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
"But, I don't believe you. You tapped that a**, didn't you. C'mon, tell the truth, you know you tapped that a**. You puther in the backseat, BAM. Code-X."
Training+Day+Photo2.jpg

Wait, is NT applauding staying faithful and this guy thinking with the right head?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
NT my how you've grown.

Spoiler [+]
The things I would do to her... she'd ride my face with the quickness
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Yo she's bad.

I got alot of respect for you for this move....not enough people taking marriage seriously out there...

Originally Posted by toast1985

Its funny to think about though. This chick could get any dude that she wants, and she's probably off that...She seeks a new challenge, a thrill almost and it appears to be married men. I honestly dont know what goes through these women mind sometimes.

I agree.
tired.gif

Good decision OP
pimp.gif
. She's hot, but she aint worth losing your family. She just want to wreck your happy home.

Back
Top Bottom