Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by migit1209

I hope your wife reads this. As a matter of fact, give me your email

Stop%20Snitching.jpg

man with the unemployment rate at an all time high and the economy in shambles now is not the time to hold back strike while the iron's hot.

Originally Posted by migit1209

I hope your wife reads this. As a matter of fact, give me your email

Lol....how is my email gonna let you know who my wife is and how to contact her. Id love to hear the response on that one.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

wowzers
eek.gif
you are a stronger man than I
ohwell.gif
i was reading and the pic just showed her face then i scrolled down and hit the
eek.gif
word on the "she wants what she cant have" you played the right movethough

Nice thread OP. Pics are
pimp.gif

Now post pics of your wife to see if she looks better.

How old are you and how long you been married?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Wait, is NT applauding staying faithful and this guy thinking with the right head?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
NT my how you've grown.

Spoiler [+]
The things I would do to her... she'd ride my face with the quickness
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

L
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nice thread OP. Pics are
pimp.gif

I'm not doin all that....I don't need NT to decide what I should do or to compare the 2 for me. I married the woman I wanna be with for the rest of mylife.....this chic...woulda just been a one nighter (maybe a few nighter if it was right, lol)

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

you're married....you did what you were supposed to do.
praising a married person for not cheating is like giving somebody a reward for not robbing a store or something imo.
Exactly!

Originally Posted by shaft

thytkerjobs wrote:

praising a married person for not cheating is like giving somebody a reward for not robbing a store or something imo.
Exactly!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

am i the only one who doesn't get all these "you're a good man, i salute you" comments?

just for the fact that u posted this makes me think u have some unfulfilled desires still.
laugh.gif
you got a point
This.

If you were really a faithful/good dude you wouldn't have even taken her number or even considered it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by kyrac2

am i the only one who doesn't get all these "you're a good man, i salute you" comments?

just for the fact that u posted this makes me think u have some unfulfilled desires still.
laugh.gif
you got a point
This.

If you were really a faithful/good dude you wouldn't have even taken her number or even considered it.
ohwell.gif

exactly. instead he comes on here looking for a cookie for doing something thats basically required of him.

i feel ya op. i got married back in may and i stopped going to the clubs. i know, some of yall are probably asking me why i'm going to the club without thewife....i'm still trying to transition, i'm the first outta my group to get married. girls, whether they know you or not, act like smeagle when theysee you rocking that ring. and you do NOT want to come home with an STD or funny rash.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

L
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nice thread OP. Pics are
pimp.gif

I'm not doin all that....I don't need NT to decide what I should do or to compare the 2 for me. I married the woman I wanna be with for the rest of my life.....this chic...woulda just been a one nighter (maybe a few nighter if it was right, lol)

yeah you do

now post pics

Back
Top Bottom