Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I would of added some more bones in my closet.

Let your wife know, if she truly loved you. She'd let you knock that out really quick.

roll.gif

HIT THAT *#+@ SON... HIT IT... Then go home to your wife and have sex with her.

I know you've fapped to the side chick and don't lie.

the amount of guilt i'm sure you'll be feeling cannot & will not overshadow the 4 minutes of pleasure.

give or take a few minutes, of course.

you did the right thing but i know i'd of canceled looking like
tired.gif
if you have 2nd thoughts just remember the woman who you're building ya life with

am i the only one who doesn't get all these "you're a good man, i salute you" comments?

you're married....you did what you were supposed to do.
praising a married person for not cheating is like giving somebody a reward for not robbing a store or something imo.

just for the fact that u posted this makes me think u have some unfulfilled desires still.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

am i the only one who doesn't get all these "you're a good man, i salute you" comments?

praising a married person for not cheating is like giving somebody a reward for not robbing a store or something imo.

just for the fact that u posted this makes me think u have some unfulfilled desires still.
laugh.gif
you got a point

let your wife know, then invite the girl over for dinner.

if you really got game, you'll have a two course meal.

and i'm not talking about the food

I feel what you sayin...

But I think most of the people who posted are speaking on behalf of themselves, basically saying that it surely may have been different if we all were in hisshoes...

No question that he did what he was supposed to do, but shorty is nice, and like any other male... I'm sure he had thoughts of backsliding...

But with the position that he's in, it was prolly killing him on the inside, and he prolly just needed to vent thru NT to get it off his mind...

But I could be wrong, and you do have a point wit that last statement...
nerd.gif

With that said... more pics of this chick is needed asap...

OP you got some fortitude my dude, props to you for that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I would be smashing that chick you know. And women always want what theycan't have or somebody else got
smh.gif

I didn't post because I thought about hitting it....I was merely posting this because I've always heard stories about people not getting any hollerswhen they were single and after they got married, the women started coming left and right at them. I already know I did the right thing....reason I take the Lin my mind is because ishe is sexy as hell and she wants me and I can't smash that. And yes, I did imagine that right breast in my face like it was thelast one available.......ilike my wife says....."you can look and imagine all you want, but if you touch, you won't be able to ever touch again"I'm sure y'all know what that means.....hahaha

Girls like this just wanna make themselves feel better
She is trying to see if she still has it like that with you

Originally Posted by Kim1

Girls like this just wanna make themselves feel better
She is trying to see if she still has it like that with you
Word.
She's shady.
She knows she looks good.
Once she @%%%+ up your marriage, she'll leave you alone.

Good job brotha. Stay faithful with your wife. She worth more than a one night stand.

Back
Top Bottom